At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Klaviyo is driven by our ability to transform marketing automation with our product built for ecommerce. As an Account Executives at Klaviyo you will be a part of a sales team driving the way website stores are able to store and scale their business. Offering more than email + sms automation, our powerful platform is a complete strategy for ecommerce sellers to engage and personalize their customers' brand interaction.
We are seeking Account Executives who have passion and success in empowering creators. In return our sales teams have a tremendous opportunity to impact Klaviyo prospects, help our mission on Klaviyo’s trajectory and as a result, on themselves. Klaviyo’s Account Executives pride themselves on being product experts who focus on closing deals the right way — with the right customers whom they set up for success. As an Account Executive on our LSMB team, you will run the entire sales cycle — from qualification to demo to driving the buying process to close. You will be responsible for crafting and executing a scalable sales strategy while managing prospects.
The best AE's are able to close over 70% of their opportunities, forecast their business with accuracy, and proactively manage and extract value from their territory long term.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Build Klaviyo’s e-commerce client base for Entrepreneur segments
- Actively manage your pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Support the success of your peers
- Exhibit Klaviyo’s values of accountability and effort
- Provide guidance and support to new Account Executives
- Expand your skill set by participating in adjacent tasks over time
- Contribute to the success of the business, and in return have exciting career growth opportunities
Who You Are:
- 1+ years of closing experience in SaaS marketing or ecommerce related technology
- Proven experience selling to C-Suite/ Marketing personas and strong knowledge of the Ecommerce/ Retailers/ Brands domain
- Excited to empower creators, motivated to exceed goals
- Receptive to feedback and failure as an opportunity to improve
- Continually seek improvement, expanding your knowledge of customer marketing, technology and business landscape
- Share and encourage best practices with your team to develop innovative solutions
- Thoughtfully engage with customers to fuel their growth
- Are adept at understanding the Klaviyo product, along with influencing and relationship building
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
If you are a California, Colorado, Rhode Island, Washington, New York City, or Jersey City resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here. Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.