At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Hybrid work model
Don't see a live role that suits you now? Thinking of a job move in the near future? Register your interest for future openings. We love to connect with talent and if it looks like we could be a match for each other our Recruiter will reach out for an initial networking conversation!
The Sales Org
Our EMEA Sales organisation is segmented by Lower-SMB, Upper-SMB, and Mid-Market+ teams. Account Executives at Klaviyo are given a tremendous opportunity to have a huge impact on Klaviyo’s prospects, on Klaviyo’s trajectory and as a result, on themselves. At Klaviyo, AEs pride themselves on being product experts who focus on closing deals the right way with the right customers whom they set up for success.
AEs at Klaviyo run the entire sales cycle from qualification to demo, to driving the buying process to close with minimal air support all while managing dozens of prospects at once. The best AEs are able to close over 70% of their opportunities, forecast their business with accuracy, and proactively manage and extract value from their territory long term.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Build Klaviyo’s client base across EMEA
- Actively manage your pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Support the success of your peers
- Exhibit Klaviyo’s values of accountability and effort
- Provide guidance and support to new Account Executives
- Expand your skill set by participating in adjacent tasks over time
Who You Are:
- Experience carrying net-new revenue quota and consistent overachievement selling MarTech SaaS solutions
- Experience selling to Founders/ Business Owners/ Marketing personas and strong knowledge of the Ecommerce/ Retailers/ Brands domain
- Experience working in a transactional high-velocity and high-volume sales environment, oftentimes selling to multiple stakeholders
- Fluent English (written & verbal). Additional business-fluent French or German a bonus+
- Excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals
- Aren’t afraid to hear no and embrace failure as an opportunity to improve
- Strong growth mindset and continually seek improvement and are rigorous in your pursuit of it
- Are encouraging of your team, thoughtful, engaging, and energetic
- Are adept at influencing and relationship building
- Full authorisation to work in the UK without any restrictions
Klaviyo in EMEA
London was our first non-US location for Klaviyo, opening up in 2019 and growing since then to a large team of people with teams across Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Services, Partnerships, IT and HR. Collectively in EMEA we are contributing a significant part of Klaviyo’s overall global success, growth to date and opportunity that lies ahead. The good news is that we are still at a stage where everyone coming into the business has the opportunity to make a real tangible impact that you will be able to see and feel.
We are proud of everything we have built here in EMEA, a vibrant diverse team embracing hybrid working in line with the way the world of work has changed. When Klaviyos do travel to the office you’ll be able to use your monthly commuter allowance if you need it. Once here you'll be able to enjoy the comforts of an incredible environment with all the perks we love and you’d expect such as, free snacks / drinks, a peloton studio and a roof terrace overlooking the city to rival anything you’d find in London as well as regular team celebrations and company lunches.
As part of the Klaviyo team you will be looked after with some great benefits locally in EMEA including equity for all, private health cover for you and discounted for your household, financial and professional coaching, a generous annual learning allowance (£2.5k), 22 weeks full pay primary caregiver leave (16 week secondary) and free books (yes, any books!) to name a few.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
If you are a California, Colorado, Rhode Island, Washington, New York City, or Jersey City resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here. Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.