At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Location: London, UK (Hybrid)
Joining our Customer Growth sales team you'll be responsible for selling our SMS product to our existing EMEA client install base. Tag teaming with you to ensure you win customers over is the Customer Success, SMS Ops, and Deliverability & Compliance teams.
You'll be someone who has a strong entrepreneurial spirit, be customer obsessed, and can work autonomously with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Be highly results-oriented and possess a 'builder mentality' as you'll also be highly influential in process improvements and implementing best practices as we grow and expand.
How you'll make a difference:
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to effectively target your assigned customer segment/ territory and create new SMS opportunities
- Collaborate with Partner Managers and Agency Partners to identify Channel sales opportunities and team them on how to effectively sell SMS to their clients
- Self-prospect and advise existing Klaviyo customers on the value of SMS and why Klaviyo SMS is the best choice for their business
- Participate in regular workshops, lunch and learns, and in-market networking events to educate your partner and customers on how to best leverage SMS to drive revenue and create long-lasting relationships
- Provide feedback to our Product Team that impacts the product roadmap and what we build for our customers
- Have a massive impact on revenue targets for 2023 and beyond!
Who You Are:
- 2+ years experience carrying a revenue quota as an Account Executive/ Account Manager/ Account Director/ Customer Success Manager (hunter-orientated) selling MarTech SaaS/ Marketing Automation solutions
- Experience working in a high-velocity and high-volume sales environment, often times with multiple stakeholders
- Enjoy working in a cross-sell orientated role that is selling to existing accounts
- Strong growth mindset and continually seek improvement and are rigorous in your pursuit of it
- Are encouraging of your team, thoughtful, engaging, and energetic
- Highly adept at influencing and relationship building
- Fluent English (written & verbal). Additional business-fluent French/ Spanish/ German a bonus+
- Eligibility to work in the United Kingdom without any restrictions
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with or have sold SMS/ Messaging SaaS solutions
- Familiar in applying Challenger Sales methodology or similar
Klaviyo in EMEA
London was our first non-US location for Klaviyo, opening up in 2019 and growing since then to a large team of people with teams across Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Services, Partnerships, IT and HR. Collectively in EMEA we are contributing a significant part of Klaviyo’s overall global success, growth to date and opportunity that lies ahead. The good news is that we are still at a stage where everyone coming into the business has the opportunity to make a real tangible impact that you will be able to see and feel.
We are proud of everything we have built here in EMEA, a vibrant diverse team embracing hybrid working in line with the way the world of work has changed. When Klaviyos do travel to the office you’ll be able to use your monthly commuter allowance if you need it. Once here you'll be able to enjoy the comforts of an incredible environment with all the perks we love and you’d expect such as, free snacks / drinks, a peloton studio and a roof terrace overlooking the city to rival anything you’d find in London as well as regular team celebrations and company lunches.
As part of the Klaviyo team you will be looked after with some great benefits locally in EMEA including equity for all, private health cover for you and discounted for your household, financial and professional coaching, a generous annual learning allowance (£2.5k), 22 weeks full pay primary care giver leave (16 week secondary) and free books (yes, any books!) to name a few.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
If you are a California, Colorado, Rhode Island, Washington, New York City, or Jersey City resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here. Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.