Jobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of AI and the human touch. Jobvite is proud to serve a broad range of customers including Zappos, JPMorgan Chase, Ingram Micro, Trek Bikes, and Panasonic.
What Will You Do:
Jobvite is looking for a Sr. Product Manager join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for working with cross-functional teams across the organization to define and help prioritize functional requirements that align with the overall company vision and goals. You will be involved in all phases of the product life-cycle from planning to execution to customer roll-out.
- Learn product requirements through thorough market (competitive) review and formal requirements elicitation methods.
- Define pricing for new and existing products or modules.
- Build business cases for new product initiatives.
- Define product roadmap for product or core product modules.
- Identify, evaluate and functionally integrate third party vendors when needed to deliver complete solution.
- Write product requirements.
- Negotiate product requirements with software architecture and design teams.
- Work with Product Marketing team to identify and craft appropriate product positioning approach.
- Provide first line training/guidance and coaching on new products/features to all internal audiences including Quality Assurance, Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Attend and participate in industry related events and tradeshows to maintain visibility and market awareness.
- Support sales and services as needed in regards to your product category including formal presentations to clients and prospects.
- Present new release functionality via webinars and internal review sessions to include market the new release to customers.
- Strategic vision and translate into an actionable plan.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to make decisions independently and/or as part of team.
What Will You Bring:
- Bachelors Degree required/MBA strongly preferred.
- 8+ or more years of product management experience.
- Have been involved as product manager in greater than 10 software product release cycles.
- Experience in a requirements management approach in writing functional product specifications.
- Extensive knowledge of one or more of the following software markets: Staffing, workforce planning, recruiting, hourly, union, or contingency staffing. Experience within talent application a plus (ie: Taleo, Silkroad, iCIMs, etc…)
- Thorough understanding of Internet technologies.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation & persuasion skills.
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today’s greatest candidates.
Delivering on the promise of innovation moves Jobvite forward every day. Jobvite serves companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Companies that value an easy-to-use applicant tracking system, social grown employee referrals, and positive candidate experiences choose Jobvite.
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.