People Business Partner
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
Primary areas of focus & responsibility for your role:
- Act as a resource for strategic support on all HR related initiatives and operational efficiencies
- Provide expertise, guidance and coaching to leaders in managing highly sensitive and complex employee relations matters, including performance management, terminations, and other HR related matters
- Build and maintain employee culture and morale
- Anticipate training & development needs, developing plans & programs, and then coordinate implementation
- Coach managers in appropriate people management best practices, i.e. recruiting, performance management, discipline, reward & recognition and exit strategies
- Support leaders in proactive management of compensation packages, performance evaluation programs and job descriptions
- Act as a change agent related to any people related initiatives
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable federal and state requirements, conducting investigations and maintaining records
- Assist international employees with Immigration matters
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements for day to day management of employees, reducing legal risks and complying with legal requirements and partners with legal as needed/required
What you bring to your role:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a strategic Human Resources role, working directly with all levels within company
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions, and exercise judgment with sensitive/ confidential issues
- Strong coaching, conflict resolution, relationship and team building skills, and demonstrated ability to influence
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Strong knowledge of state and federal employment laws and standards
- Startup experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or Business, preferred
What you do as an employee:
- Model our core values
- Engage in feedback conversation with your manager
- Achieve goals & metrics aligned to your team and company objectives
- Network within your space to help recruit talent to Jobvite
- Ensure a safe & secure work environment free from harassment and bullying
- Communicate proactively and effectively with other departments
- Provide a great recruiting & onboarding experience to new team members
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.