- Full Time
A Bit About Us
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit us at www.employinc.com.
Employ is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our Chief Revenue Officer and executive leadership team. This will be your role–helping our executive team reclaim their time, efficiency, and maximizing the productivity of the executive team through strategically and methodically managing their processes. From managing calendars to travel itineraries to event logistics, you’ll free up time so that each executive is more available to make crucial business decisions.
Own: maximizing the productivity of the executives you support – helping our executive team reclaim their time, efficiency, and maximizing their productivity through your active partnership, anticipation, and support. From managing calendars to travel itineraries to meeting / event logistics, you’ll free up time so that each executive is more available and prepared to make crucial and timely business decisions.
Teach: The rest of the Employ team the most effective ways to engage the executives you support, including the best way to schedule and ensure they have the right background and information for timely decision making.
Learn : How the executives you support like to organize their day, weekly / monthly schedule, the norms and values of the executive team overall, the norms and values of the executives you support, your personality profile and how you might adapt your style to be most effective based on the personality profiles of the leadership team you work with, how shifting company priorities affect your executives’ focus, and to appreciate the challenges and demands executives face on a day-to-day basis as well as on a broader business level.
Improve: coordination between executive assistants, readiness of your executives, the effectiveness of the meetings attended by the executives you support, the timeliness of decision making, and overall effectiveness of the executive and their leadership team.
The Skill Set
- At least three years of supporting Senior Level Executives at a SaaS organization
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and various other common technologies
- A mandatory high degree of discretion with confidential information
Within 1 Month, You’ll…
- Complete your new employee onboarding where you will learn about Employ, the business, our goals, Revenue, Marketing, and how you will work alongside the rest of the Executive Assistants to help make Employ’s executive team more productive. You’ll also get a chance during your first few weeks to kick off your first Employ project.
- Hold your first 1:1 with our Chief Revenue Officer, SVP Customer Success, and VP of Marketing to get an understanding of their current needs and preferences.
- Meet with our current Executive Assistants to understand current processes, areas of focus, and document responsibilities.
- Hold 1:1s with each member of each executive’s leadership team to learn more about how the team functions, the executive, their team, and how you can help the team be more productive overall.
- Learn our T&E policy and travel system to support future executive travel.
Within 3 Months, You’ll…
- Manage the executive’s daily calendar, including scheduling meetings, confirming appointments, and organizing available background information & notes.
- Work with our Senior Accountant and your executives to understand the discretionary budget available for team events & activities so you can help the executive and his leadership team track and manage those items accordingly.
- Take on credit card expense reconciliation from the executive(s) who you support.
- Manage the weekly agenda and attend Revenue and Marketing leadership meetings, taking meeting notes, and tracking action items for follow up.
- Manage logistics and attend Revenue and Marketing departmental monthly all hands and quarterly team outings.
- In partnership with our other EAs, work with the CEO and the rest of the executive team to keep the 12-18 month forward-looking executive calendar updated, locking in key dates such as board meetings, comp calibration cycles, executive offsites, and semi-annual planning sessions.
- Partner with Employ’s other EAs to provide support for executive meetings including executive offsites and board meetings.
- Work with your executive and their leadership teams to own the scheduling and coordination of department level onboarding activities for new hires to Revenue and Marketing.
Within 6 Months, You’ll…
- Act as an all-around gatekeeper and strategically manage the time of the executives you support with respect to priorities, goals, and objectives.
- Plan our next Revenue and Marketing annual kickoffs alongside the annual company and Sales kickoff. You’ll partner with other Executive Assistants and leadership from each team on scheduling, agenda creation, logistics, space plans and catering. Things to consider: past kickoffs, team engagement survey feedback, and any adaptation for in person from remote if appropriate.
- Proactively engage each executive and their leadership team each quarter to identify and document highlights in the quarter by area so we can celebrate our wins and accomplishments across the company and within teams.
- Embrace a variety of special projects and duties usually focused on helping your executive and their leadership team show the level of appreciation they have for each individual on their teams.
Within 12 Months, You’ll…
- Build a playbook for your role for each of the executives you support anticipating the growth of the executive assistant function at Employ.
- Participate in semi-annual department strategy and planning sessions providing input and ideas for helping make the executives you support, their teams, and the functions they own more effective.
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Employ is an EVerify employer.