Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of AI and the human touch. Jobvite is proud to serve a broad range of customers including Zappos, JPMorgan Chase, Ingram Micro, Trek Bikes, and Panasonic.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with one or more Account Managers on a portfolio of customers to ensure customer satisfaction, renewal, and growth.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors such that all Jobvite activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential of their Jobvite solution to be realized
- Establish and deepen relationships with Jobvite clients by understanding their business objectives and providing exemplary support as their primary contact within Jobvite
- Proactively engage your customers and work closely with assigned accounts to verify that they are trained and effectively using the product on a consistent basis
- Consult on best practices, as well as personalized recommendations to ensure your customers maximize value from their investment in Jobvite and provide prescriptive solutions
- Effectively communicate application features and product information for new releases and updates
- Monitor and identify trends in adoption and utilization and provide guidance to customers as part of regularly scheduled Business reviews
- Track account activity in company systems of record to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Provide timely account summary status reporting to department Manager
- Contribute to a high rate of subscription renewals across your customer base by identifying and assessing renewal risks and collaborate with internal teams to eliminate
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Jobvite can better serve our customers
What you’ll bring:
- 4-year university BA/BS degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5-years relevant work experience in one or more of the following: recruiting, sourcing, account management, project management or consulting – ideally with recruiting or related applications in a SaaS environment
- Assertive, positive and effective communication skills – both written and oral – with considerable attention to detail
- Fast learner, adept at understanding and articulating new technologies and corresponding value propositions
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced start up environment, while managing a high volume of calls and emails
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to oversee multiple projects · Flexibility and adaptability to a high growth and evolving organization
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Navigate and advise on efforts related to complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems, escalating for assistance if needed
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when is comes to user adoptions and churn mitigation
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an E-Verify employer.