Primary areas of focus & responsibility for your role:
- Provide expert advice, solution consulting and solution delivery to recruitment marketing customers.
- Provide guidance to product on solution requirements and customer needs.
- Acts as a functional expert and customer liaison for recruitment marketing technology
- Works cross-functionally as a technical expert on our recruitment marketing and CRM system
- Support Solutions Engineers in complex sales situations.
- Attend and advise on solutions at the Solution Review Board.
- Advise on solution options during Implementation when requested.
- Provide expertise to the CSM team as needed throughout the client lifecycle.
What you bring to your role:
- Technical Diploma, 4-year degree or 5+ years of demonstrated industry experience.
- Ability to demonstrate genuine curiosity and aptitude for solving business problems with technical solutions.
- Prior applicable experience managing complex solution configurations.
- Technical competence including general understanding of IT and enterprise software, specifically ASP (“on-demand”, SaaS), networking, hardware, and implementations.
- Experience managing complex global customers.
- Demonstrated analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management and roles within the client organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain a solution to a customer’s problem.
- Detailed, organized and results oriented.
- Self-Starter, Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly.
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
What you do as an employee:
- Model our Jobvite Values
- Engage in feedback conversation with your manager
- Achieve goals & metrics aligned to your team and company objectives
- Network within your space to help recruit talent to Jobvite
- Ensure a safe & secure work environment free from harassment, bullying etc.
- Communicate proactively and effectively with other departments
- Provide a great recruiting & onboarding experience to new team members
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an E-Verify employer.