Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of AI and the human touch. Jobvite is proud to serve a broad range of customers including Zappos, JPMorgan Chase, Ingram Micro, Trek Bikes, and Panasonic.
Primary areas of focus & responsibility for your role:
- Supporting the three Jobvite brands, Jobvite, JazzHR, and NXTThing RPO, identify content needs and propose creative new ways to tell the Jobvite story. Work closely with key stakeholders, including company leadership, outside industry experts, marketing, sales, and SMEs to create and curate compelling content targeting specific personas.
- Research, write, and edit content, including success stories, whitepapers, blog posts, ebooks, social media posts, video scripts, infographics, interactive content and web copy.
- Help drive our industry thought leadership and amplification program, coordinating inside and outside resources to create and amplify compelling content.
- Help build our customer advocacy program through case studies and success stories.
- Work with product management and marketing team to understand products, solutions, the roadmap and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Manage the content plan and editorial calendar.
- Collaborate with diverse teams as the “editor in chief” for content published via web, search and social.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Program team to feed content into the demand generation and prospect nurture engine across the buyer’s journey.
- Amplify the best content and stories among the community, partners, employees and customers.
- Measure and report on content performance, both quantitatively and qualitatively, to enable optimization.
What you bring to your role:
- Minimum 5 years of content marketing creation and curation at a technology company, preferably enterprise software.
- Ability to show a portfolio of compelling content development.
- Knowledge of how to syndicate and amplify content – across social media, paid and unpaid distribution channels.
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively and autonomously with multiple stakeholders in a team-based environment with expectation of working through multiple content iterations.
- Ability to organize multiple projects in a systematic way to establish priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the HR technology market a huge plus.
What you do as a manager:
- Model our Jobvite Values
- Coach, empower and motivate your team members
- Have the critical feedback conversations with your team members
- Remove roadblocks for your team
- Set goals & metrics for your team that are aligned with company objectives
- Make yourself available to your team for questions, guidance etc.
- Celebrate successes and provide praise for a job well done by your team members
- Network within your space to help recruit talent to Jobvite
- Ensure a safe & secure work environment free from harassment and bullying
- Communicate proactively and effectively with other departments
- Provide a great recruiting & onboarding experience to candidates and new team members
- Trickle down critical company messages to your team
- Create and execute on actions plans based on your engagement survey results