Nous recherchons un commercial expérimenté pour rejoindre notre équipe française en tant qu’Account Executive Enterprise, qui nous aidera à atteindre nos objectifs de croissance à travers une pénétration de compte optimale sur son territoire. Dans ce rôle, vous établirez, développerez et maintiendrez proactivement des relations avec des (Enterprise) prospects, afin de générer de nouvelles ventes de produits iCIMS.
We’re looking for a regionally based, experienced sales professional to join our team as an Enterprise Account Executive, where you’ll help us achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within a regionally assigned market segment. In this role, you’ll proactively establish, develop and maintain effective business relationships with both prospective customers, to generate new business for iCIMS’ product suite, as well as introduce and sell into existing customers. As an Account Executive – Enterprise, you’ll have a unique opportunity to hit the ground running, building a solid book of business and helping blaze trails within our Enterprise segment.
When you join iCIMS, you join the team helping global companies transform business and the world through the power of talent. Our customers do amazing things: design rocket ships, create vaccines, deliver consumer goods globally, overnight, with a smile. As the Talent Cloud company, we empower these organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent. We’re passionate about helping companies build a diverse, winning workforce and about building our home team. We’re dedicated to fostering an inclusive, purpose-driven, and innovative work environment where everyone belongs.
- Targets companies within the Enterprise segment drives new business and customer growth within assigned territory
- Builds sales funnels through prospecting efforts including but not limited to client referrals, regional networking, webinars, and cold calling.
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers at senior leadership and C-suite level, to assess needs and effectively link product value, features/benefits to those needs.
- Consistently closes complex deals while setting the stage for additional product sales within organizations.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by thoroughly understanding prospective customers’ business cycles and timing.
- Responsible for accurate pipeline management/reporting and monthly sales forecasts.
- Follows well-defined sales methodology to ensure prospects are a good fit for iCIMS’ long term.
- Understand the big picture of iCIMS’ product suite and how it can fit into the client organization.
- Partners with iCIMS’ Sales Engineers and other subject matter experts to demonstrate product and service capabilities.
- Prepares presentations, demonstrations, investment summaries, and sales contracts.
- At least four years of experience in software sales including at least two years of experience targeting new logo strategic, enterprise accounts.
- Experience with complex deals that include multiple solutions and longer sales cycles.
- Proven success in consistently achieving B2B strategic, enterprise sales quotas.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective, value-based sales plans with adequate pipeline coverage to ensure quota achievement.
- A passion for helping potential customers solve business issues with advanced technology solutions.
- Ability to effectively uncover and engage various buyer personas to build the right relationships and close new logo accounts using a value-based approach.
- Able to communicate with and influence multiple layers within organizations, including Senior Leadership.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel.
- Proficiency with LinkedIn and social selling.
- Experience with HR-related software.
- Demonstrated success selling to HR leaders.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Knowledge and experience with 360-degree selling methodology.
iCIMS is a place where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a home here at iCIMS.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.