At iCIMS, we are helping our clients to build their winning workforce. Our Account Executive Team has a key role in helping prospects unlock their full potential in their efforts to attract, engage, hire, and advance top talent. In this role, you will be provided with the industry’s leading tools and training to help you develop and execute value-based sales plans for enterprise, new logo accounts in the UK, Ireland, and EMEA assigned territories. Equipped with your knowledge of the iCIMS Talent Cloud, prospect research, customer success stories, and a pipeline of qualified leads, you’ll have the support you need to achieve sales quotas. Advancement opportunities are numerous and include Strategic Account Executive and management roles as we grow globally!
The role is based in iCIMS London office (it can be remote work from UK location).
When you join iCIMS, you join the team helping global companies transform business and the world through the power of talent. Our customers do amazing things: design rocket ships, create vaccines, deliver consumer goods globally, overnight, with a smile. As the Talent Cloud company, we empower these organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent. We’re passionate about helping companies build a diverse, winning workforce and about building our home team. We’re dedicated to fostering an inclusive, purpose-driven, and innovative work environment where everyone belongs.
- Leverage company training opportunities to build expertise in the iCIMS Talent Cloud offerings, the talent acquisition landscape, and value selling.
- Research target accounts to identify key decision-makers including senior leadership and C-suite, understand Enterprise business challenges, and build persona-based value propositions.
- Proactively develops prospecting plans to prioritize and effectively engage target accounts, partnering cross functionally within iCIMS for insight and support.
- Through a consultative approach, uncovers prospect business issues and craft value-based proposals evaluating opportunities and targeting greatest potential for producing positive results.
- Leads the entire sales process, including RFP/RFI and the final contract, and coordinates efforts with marketing, presales, sales management, accounting, services, legal and technical groups.
- Consistently achieves sales quotas for new logo accounts.
- At least four years of experience in software sales including at least two years of experience targeting new logo strategic, enterprise accounts.
- Experience with complex deals that include multiple solutions and longer sales cycles.
- Proven success in consistently achieving B2B strategic, enterprise sales quotas.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective, value-based sales plans with adequate pipeline coverage to ensure quota achievement.
- A passion for helping potential customers solve business issues with advanced technology solutions.
- Ability to effectively uncover and engage various buyer personas to build the right relationships and close new logo accounts using a value-based approach.
- Able to communicate with and influence multiple layers within organizations, including Senior Leadership.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel.
- Proficiency with LinkedIn and social selling.
- Experience with HR-related software.
- Demonstrated success selling to HR leaders.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Knowledge and experience with 360-degree selling methodology.
iCIMS is a place where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a home here at iCIMS.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Compensation & Benefits