- Full Time
Who are we?
HubSpot is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform for scaling companies. Tens of thousands of customers all over the world use our marketing, sales and customer success software to grow their businesses. It's our mission to not just help them grow, but to help them grow better.
At HubSpot, we believe that our values live in our hearts, not our hallways. We want to build a company where people feel empowered to do their best work, wherever they are. Our ANZ office is located in Sydney’s CBD, however this role is open to remote workers based anywhere in Australia.
What’s the role?
Due to huge expansion across the ANZ region, we are looking for Account Executives (or Growth Specialists, as we’d call you around here) to join our highly successful Sales Team.
HubSpot’s Growth Specialists are responsible for selling the HubSpot value proposition to both inbound & outbound leads, primarily over the phone. Target clients will be small businesses across the ANZ region. You will be responsible for qualifying potential clients, understanding their business requirements and aligning them to the right HubSpot solution to solve for their needs.
What will you do?
- Run a 360 sales cycle and close new business to consistently exceed quota, working with both inbound & outbound leads
- Become an expert in HubSpots Flywheel Methodology
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategies as we introduce enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
Who are you?
- 1+ years experience running a full sales cycle (prospecting to close) with a complex product offering
- Bulk of experience is closing net new business (not growing existing accounts)
- Strong prospecting and business development experience gained in an outbound sales environment
- Committed to achieving quota with a history of high performance in a KPI driven environment
- Terrific consultative sales skills and exceptional closing experience
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management experience working with a high volume of leads
- A critical thinker with experience providing custom solutions
- Humble, with a clear understanding of your strengths and weaknesses
- Focused on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them
What are the benefits?
- Generous remuneration + uncapped commissions!
- Work From Home options available. You choose Home, Office or Flex!
- World Class New Hire Training
- Stock units – so that you can share in HubSpot’s future success
- An education allowance up to USD$5,000 per annum
- Unlimited Time Off Policy
- Private health insurance allowance
- Free books program
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Five-year sabbatical – Paid 4 week sabbatical with USD$5k bonus!
- A clear career advancement path, with potential for global mobility opportunities
- Primary Caregiver Leave of 16 weeks and Secondary Caregiver Leave for 6 weeks
HubSpot culture is driven by a shared passion for our mission and metrics. It is a culture of amazing, growth-minded people whose values include using good judgment and solving for the customer. Employees who work at HubSpot have HEART: Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable, Transparent.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.