- Full Time
As part of the LATAM team, you learn fast, help customers grow, and collaborate with talented people who love coming into work every day.
In this internship, you'll get the chance to learn and start an integral and comprehensive career path in Sales (Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, Prospecting, Customer Facing, Sales Cycle, Sales Process). You'll get to know how a SaaS company sells and disrupts a new market (LATAM) by working on cross-functional projects that will have a true impact on our day-to-day operation.
As a LATAM Sales intern, you will participate in:
- Supporting Business Development Reps (BDRs) and Sales Reps in gathering quality, reliable data on prospects and companies
- Executing on tactics and routines to improve the overall quality of accounts existing in our CRM system
- Collaborating in the creation of documents, presentations and materials to enable sales reps and/or partners in driving more value with HubSpot products
In order to be a successful intern you'll need to be:
- Data driven & Results Oriented
- A Team Player
- Adaptable and Resilient
- Willing to help our internal team
- Coachable and highly interested in learning
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite / Google Docs
- An analytical individual and someone with high attention to detail
Additionally, you'll get the chance to receive coaching/training from our experienced Sales Team, Sales Operations Team and Data Analytics Team. This is overall a great opportunity to take the first steps in your career in tech at a place like HubSpot.
We are looking for people who are:
- Interested in Sales related activities and skills, including but not limited to prospecting, sourcing, pipeline analysis and hygiene
- CRM analysis: understanding trends across our prospect and customer base (industries, pain points, profiles etc)
- Comfortable in working in a fast growth, goal-oriented environment
- Willing to try new things, ask questions and collaborate with others to achieve the best results for the group
- Appreciate autonomy and are able to effectively manage their time
- Resumes must be submitted in English
- Must be currently enrolled at a university in Colombia during time of application and for the duration of internship
- Must be based either in Bogota, Colombia or can work remotely within Colombia for duration of internship
- Must be Fluent in English
- Availability to work in a full-time capacity of 40 hours a week for 6 months starting June 2023
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.