- Full Time
Who are we?
HubSpot is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform for scaling companies. Tens of thousands of customers all over the world use our marketing, sales, and customer success software to grow their businesses. It's our mission to not just help them grow, but to help them grow better.
At HubSpot, we believe that our values live in our hearts, not our hallways. We want to build a company where people feel empowered to do their best work, wherever they are. Our ANZ office is located in Sydney’s CBD, however this role is open to remote workers based anywhere in Australia.
What’s the role?
Our Customer Success team is on a mission to deliver best-in-class services and support to our global customers. From developing creative and personalised strategies for businesses, to creating resources that help people become inbound experts, we try to help our customers grow better using our software.
We're obsessed with delighting our customers at every turn. To achieve this daily, our Customer Success Managers must possess an unrivalled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping each customer experience a measurable ROI. If your idea of Customer Success is rooted in an intrinsic motivation to help others find customized solutions to their challenges, we should talk.
What will you do?
- Primary ownership and accountability for ensuring customer growth, delight, and retention for complex customers
- Build and foster relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders across multiple customer teams
- Become a HubSpot expert, with comprehensive knowledge of our 5 Hubs and be the trusted advisor to each of your customers
- Define what success means for your customers and produce detailed plans outlining roadmap to achieve success and share in accountability of their success
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal
- Drive upgrade revenue from new product feature adoption and expanded usage
- Monitor customer health and create risk mitigation plans where needed
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale and growth
Who are you?
- Experience owning, maintaining, and driving customer relationships in a quota or retention-carrying role
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding revenue goals in either a sales or customer success background.
- Excellent phone, written and verbal communication skills. Familiar with presenting strategy verbally in person, over the phone, and in email communication.
- A firm grasp of how business works, including sales, consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills.
- Well-organized, proactive with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize and time manage for successful execution across a large customer base.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment and a strong desire to learn
- Experience with SaaS & automation software are a huge plus! In addition to managing a large portfolio of customers.
What are the benefits?
- Generous remuneration + bonuses
- Work From Home options available. You choose Home, Office or Flex!
- World Class New Hire Training
- Stock units – so that you can share in HubSpot’s future success
- An education allowance up to USD$5,000 per annum
- Unlimited Time Off Policy
- Private health insurance allowance
- Free books program
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Five-year sabbatical – Paid 4 week sabbatical with USD$5k bonus!
- A clear career advancement path, with potential for global mobility opportunities
- Primary Caregiver Leave of 16 weeks and Secondary Caregiver Leave for 6 weeks
HubSpot culture is driven by a shared passion for our mission and metrics. It is a culture of amazing, growth-minded people whose values include using good judgment and solving for the customer. Employees who work at HubSpot have HEART: Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable, Transparent.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.