At Hopin, we’re reimagining events. Our mission is simple: we exist to make the world feel closer.
Founded in 2019, Hopin brings brands and communities together around highly interactive and engaging experiences. We believe that people should have access to the conversations, moments and ideas they care most about, no matter where they are. Through our highly scalable platform, participants are able to learn, engage, and connect from anywhere in the world.
Hopin started as a virtual events solution but we have since meaningfully expanded our offering from virtual events to hybrid and in-person events, as well as video and workplace collaboration products. This growth has been fueled by a series of strategic acquisitions, including: Boomset – an all-in-one event management platform; Attendify – advancing Event Marketing products; StreamYard – unveiling a video production Studio; video hosting service Streamable and video technology company Jamm.
Listed as one of the 2021 Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators, Hopin has scaled to 800+ employees working remotely across 47 countries. Valued at $7.75B, Hopin raised a $450M Series D round of financing and is backed by top tier investors, including Arena Holdings, Altimeter Capital, Adam Street Partners, Untitled Investments, XN Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, GIC, IVP, Northzone, Salesforce Ventures, Slack, Temasek and Tiger Global.
Jamm is seeking a Staff Product Manager with experience building and managing best-in-class collaboration products. You will be partnering directly with an engineering team, designers, user researchers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand, build and bring elevated consumer experiences to the workplace. You’ll be working in a small, fast-paced environment within a small team.
Experience comes in many forms and passion goes a long way. If your background is close to what we are looking for, please consider applying even if you can’t check every box.
- Lead customer conversations, glean market insights and work to drive a delightful user experience (UX) with design team
- Drive thoughtful and insightful thinking around product, design, growth loops and drive product led growth decisions
- Develop and communicate product features, requirements, goals and milestones for your team in close coordination with stakeholders
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions, remove roadblocks, and deliver on high-impact projects
- Collaborate with engineering, design and GTM partners to define roadmap and long-term strategy
- Drive accountability and ownership in a fast-paced environment through project planning and strong interpersonal skills
- Develop and manage end-to-end programs and ensure on-time delivery
- Experience as a product manager working on consumer-facing products
- Experience working in early-stage product development and scaling based on user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership
- Experience driving product led growth initiatives, understanding user journeys and developing develop systems, solutions, and frameworks to do so.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience in software engineering or technical product/program management experience
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.