At Hopin, we’re reimagining events. Our mission is simple: we exist to make the world feel closer.
Founded in 2019, Hopin brings brands and communities together around highly interactive and engaging experiences. We believe that people should have access to the conversations, moments and ideas they care most about, no matter where they are. Through our highly scalable platform, participants are able to learn, engage, and connect from anywhere in the world.
Hopin started as a virtual events solution but we have since meaningfully expanded our offering from virtual events to hybrid and in-person events, as well as video and workplace collaboration products. This growth has been fueled by a series of strategic acquisitions, including: Boomset – an all-in-one event management platform; Attendify – advancing Event Marketing products; StreamYard – unveiling a video production Studio; video hosting service Streamable and video technology company Jamm.
Listed as one of the 2021 Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators, Hopin has scaled to 800+ employees working remotely across 47 countries. Valued at $7.75B, Hopin raised a $450M Series D round of financing and is backed by top tier investors, including Arena Holdings, Altimeter Capital, Adam Street Partners, Untitled Investments, XN Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, GIC, IVP, Northzone, Salesforce Ventures, Slack, Temasek and Tiger Global.
The Marketing team is hiring for an innovative Brand Marketing Director. This person will bring the Hopin brand and it’s promise to life in a consistent and compelling way in culture and across customer touchpoints. Collaborating closely with key partners in Brand Strategy, Comms, Product Marketing, and Revenue Marketing, this role will be focused on driving brand awareness and building equity in the Hopin brand as we set off to create a truly iconic, beloved brand.
For millions of people globally, Brand Marketing represents their first interaction and impression of Hopin. As such, this role has an incredible opportunity and responsibility to deliver with strategic and creative excellence at every turn. You will be part of a fast-growing, fast-moving team at Hopin that is defining a new category and setting new standards across disciplines.
- Drive awareness, engagement and long term brand affinity for Hopin across all customer/user cohorts
- Guide the development and evolution of the Hopin brand narrative across ALL touch points
- Develop the ongoing H1 and H2 strategic and creative brand marketing briefs in partnership with Brand Strategy and Revenue Marketing
- Facilitate H1 and H2 cross-functional briefing and ideation workshops to generate alignment and creative energy throughout the company
- Develop the rolling calendar of Core Creative Ideas that will inspire and guide cross-functional collaboration and output
- Oversee the relationship management and strategic direction of creative agency partners
- Become the creative standard bearer for all Hopin output across earned, owned and paid channels
- Oversee Hopin’s social media strategy, content, engagement, and reporting
- Work closely with the Revenue Marketing Team to ensure the brand narrative is being enacted consistently and delivering valuable ROI
- Collaborate closely with Product and Product Marketing to ensure cohesive and compelling narrative on all channels.
- 8+ years of brand marketing experience within hyper relevant consumer, tech, or B2B brands
- A marketer with big creative ambition and driven by human, cultural, and category insights
- A masterful storyteller with a passion for crafting powerful narrative
- Intellectually curious – eager to grapple with an undefined space and help establish Hopin as an iconic 21st century brand
- Impact Driven – desire to achieve greatness & have a huge impact on the business
- Structure oriented – finds ways to expand effectiveness through better process
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, always variable environment
- Self-starter – motivated to find solutions, propose ideas, and always optimize
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.