- Full Time
About the role
This role is a senior individual contributor role on the Talent Development team. This role is focused on enabling our people managers, as a key target audience, to successfully execute their role as people managers at HashiCorp. This role will need to identify, build out and communicate; relevant support, learning and enablement for HashiCorp people managers, aligned to the rhythms and processes of the business. The work in this space will create an ecosystem of information, development, connection and community across our global people manager population. This work will be closely aligned and integrated with our core programs, talent pathways, and the work of the People Business Partners in supporting the business. This role reports to the Director, Talent Development focused on leadership and management development.
In this role you can expect to…
- Leverage people management experience to coach and consult current people managers across the company
- Own company-wide programming for the people manager audience; overseeing design, develop, and delivery of scaled, high quality People Manager enablement and learning experiences
- Develop positive relationships with key stakeholders and partner with an assigned group of People Business Partners to consult on training/development initiatives and learning strategy development and deployment
- Evaluate effectiveness of interventions and programs; develop success criteria, and assess reports/data to make recommendations for improvement
- Collaborate with the Talent Development team to deliver on our annual and long-term talent development strategy, including supporting performance management and talent planning processes
- Support the evolution of people practices (ie internal movement guidelines, compensation and leveling approach for internal moves) to ensure all the inputs to career experience work cohesively
You may be a good fit for our team if you have…
- Previous experience managing people*
- Background in human resources and understanding of the other HR functions outside of talent development, to enable collaboration and cohesive frameworks that work across COEs
- Experience with talent management practices
- Exceptional program management skills, including experience with large scale change management and skill development
- A creative and open-minded approach to development that takes into account our structure as a remote-oriented company (ie. operating in a virtual environment)
- A demonstrated understanding of adult learning theory, instructional design methodology, and learning assessment strategies
- Creative and effective design of communications assets, to influence stakeholders from executive audiences through to individual contributors
- Excellent partnering, consulting, and collaboration skills
*this is an individual contributor role, but the successful candidate should be able to draw on past management experiences in their design and delivery to people managers.
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
- Pay Transparency Calculator: https://bit.ly/3B7gwql
- Benefits: https://www.hashicorp.com/careers/benefits
- Intern Ranges: https://bit.ly/3H2soha