To apply for this job please visit www.hashicorp.com.
HashiCorp is a fast-growing company that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
Customer Journey Program Manager
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the role…
Our Customer Success team at HashiCorp continues to grow, and we are looking for a self-driven Customer Journey Program Manager to support the global CS leadership and partner across our broader go-to-market teams to define and maintain our customers’ post-sale journey and how it connects to the pre-sale. From driving large-scale projects, standing up cross-departmental programs, and consulting on our design principles, this is a critical role that will impact our field behavior and influence how we support them in our systems.
The Customer Journey Program Manager will work under our Revenue Operations organization within CS Operations. The role will partner with leadership to help them drive the execution, evolution, and scale of HashiCorp’s customer success strategy by helping us implement a scalable customer journey.
Primary responsibilities include building and driving large-scale programs across departments, owning the communication and reporting of programs, executing against deadlines, and helping implement the enablement and systems requirements of programs.
In this role, you can expect to…
- Manage horizontal programs in support of the CS org such as, but not limited to the customer journey, customer success, service catalogs, and systems implementation of programs
- Work with Customer Success, the WWFO Leadership, and CS Enablement to standardize methodologies for the adoption of the customer journey
- Identify opportunities to build on and improve our existing programs with an eye toward alignment with Sales, Renewals, CS, Product, Marketing, and RevOps
- Report on the status and health of programs with a keen understanding of priorities and when to escalate risks
- Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Write, socialize and maintain documentation for programs and operational models
- Utilize design thinking and principles to craft scalable solutions to common operational problems for the customer journey in the field
- Experiment with our ways of working, iterate small, measure the impact, and share learnings with the RevOps team to continue systemizing processes
You may be a good fit for our team if you are…
- 15+ years of program and project management experience, operations, or a combination of these
- Ability to cross-collaborate, influence, and move projects to they meet or beat deadlines
- A driver, you get things done. There is no waiting for projects, you see a problem and provide thoughtful solutions.
- An excellent communicator- You know how to create strong relationships across various departments and speak their language and together create world-class programs.
- Eager to learn- You are up to date on the latest industry standards and tools to support a fast-growing sales org and partner ecosystem.
- Kind and sympathetic- You approach all peers, partners & customers with kindness and consideration.
- A challenger- You challenge the status quo with the goal of bringing in new innovative ideas and improving upon programs and processes.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-JP1
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.