About the role
Marketing Operations is a critical team under the GTM Operations umbrella that prioritizes the lead lifecycle, manages day-to-day marketing initiatives, and the organization’s MarTech stack. If you’re looking for an opportunity where you can leverage your marketing systems knowledge and skills, utilize cutting edge marketing technology to solve complex business challenges, this could be your opportunity. Within this fast paced and growing environment, you will make an impact to the business by delivering both technical and strategic solutions through marketing systems including Marketo and SFDC. The ideal candidate is both strategic and technical, results-driven, detail-oriented and has a passion for platform operations and governance.
In this role you can expect to
- Responsible for developing, building and maintaining the architecture of our Marketo instances to enable campaigns and programs to run efficiently and effectively (attribution, sourcing, lead flow, etc)
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day instance architecture execution work involving Marketo including nurture program builds, form creation and processing, data management and segmentation, CRM / Marketo integration, lead processing
- Documenting business requirements to enable and inform technical integrations
- Responsible for effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Staying abreast of Marketo and marketing operations developments while making recommendations for strategic improvements to continually optimize and develop the effectiveness of the platform.
- Accountable for quality assurance across all Marketo architecture efforts
- Facilitating defining and scoping business requirements, and participating as a subject matter expert in strategy sessions with stakeholders
- Maintain documentation of architecture flows
You may be a good fit for our team if you have
- 7+ years’ experience working in operations, analytics, or a similar role preferred
- Technical mastery of Marketo, specifically in an advanced and/or admin capacity (advanced program setup, lead scoring, customer lifecycle, data management, process optimization, reporting, etc.)
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and optimization mindset
- Experience using the Marketo API, email template and landing page template build out from scratch within Marketo
- Experience as a system administrator, marketing operations manager, and/or owner of process and data management
- Ability to think strategically with a strong ability to execute plans
- Collaborative approach and effective communication: technical proficiency is a requirement, but you must also be able to process feedback, ask questions for additional detail, and explain technical elements to non-experts
- Ability to escalate and communicate risks to management and relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to translate business and platform requirements into marketing campaigns/MarTech logic
- Maintain a learning mindset and the ability understand concepts and system logic
- Skilled in tailoring insights to present to technical and non-technical audiences
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.