About the role:
HashiCorp is looking to hire a Senior Business Program Manager to drive our operational rhythm of the business across multiple functions. This role reports to the Senior Director of Business Operations, working within the Operations function of the business.
As HashiCorp grows in both market share and organizational complexity, we are establishing a system for the operational rhythm of the business (RoB) across: (1) Cadence, (2) Reviews, (3) Scorecards, and (4) Business Models. This requires an adaptable, mission based leader who is well versed in driving cadence, accountabilities, and action within a mid to large scale organization. If you thrive on driving operational excellence in a complex environment, then this role is for you.
In this role you will:
- Implement a cadence to deliver on planning rhythms that map to necessary business milestones
- Manage the planning process, combining all functional needs with a general flow of artifacts, review, signoff and deadlines
- Implement a ‘balanced’ scorecard mapping to executive and functional accountabilities
- Manage the executive review process for quarterly and monthly reviews (QBRs, MBRs) and corrections to the balanced scorecard
- Ensure accountabilities to the operation of our rhythms of business (RoB) across multiple functions
- Support clarity and comprehension of our operation through standardized taxonomies, and consistent reporting
- Assist with strategic programs and initiatives, as needed
This role requires
- 5+ years of program management experience with integrated marketing work at a SAAS company.
- Proficient in program management or business management fundamentals such as RACI, OARPi, risk management, long range planning, resource management
- Experience working with project management tools, particularly Asana and gSuite
- Knowledge of OKR processes, or experience with the scorecard process
- Experience working within complex, enterprise, business to business sales and marketing models, or experience in cloud-based, SaaS, sales and marketing models
- Ability to analyze and implement processes and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ability to advise on goal setting, developing roadmaps, and resource planning
- Excellent communicator
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.