The Sales Enablement Manager will have two main areas of responsibility: 1. Developing, owning, and driving the enablement plan for the Sales Development (SDR) Team helping them better achieve their quota. 2. Reporting on the effectiveness of those efforts and using that knowledge to improve future enablement.
The ideal person in this role is a self-starter with SDR (Enterprise sales) and enablement experience in creating a high volume of training content. This person should be excited by challenges and will want to dive in to find ways to quickly uplift their team. We’re looking for a team-player who brings a “whatever it takes” attitude to succeed and further HashiCorp’s sales enablement team goals.
This role will reside in the Americas Sales Enablement team and will work directly with peers on the enablement team, sales leaders, and SME’s. This position will report to the Director, Sales Enablement.
- Own the enablement of HashiCorp’s SDR team. Develop and own the enterprise strategy and plan, execute on the plan, and report on its effectiveness.
- Proactively build on-demand training content for onboarding and continuous education.
- Coordinate with Sales Leadership, Revenue Operations, Customer Success, and Marketing and other areas of the business to maintain sales training, playbooks, and other content.
- Ad hoc projects to help the Worldwide Field Organization (WWFO).
Skills and Capabilities
- 2+ years experience in sales enablement. Previous SDR experience is a plus.
- BA or BS Degree
- Self-starter that thrives in ambiguity; can learn new technologies and processes with minimal guidance to meet evolving organizational needs
- Confident and personable; able to work closely with individuals in other departments
- Strong presentation and communication skills; experienced collaborating with sales managers and direct sales teams
- Strong organizational and program management skills; ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects and/or programs simultaneously
- Proactive problem-solver; anticipates and addresses problems before they arise
- Willingness to travel (when safe) to deliver live workshops
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency calculator. Information on our benefits can be found here. Intern ranges can be found here.