- Full Time
About the Role
Our summer internship program is designed as a unique opportunity for the next generation of sales professionals and sales leaders. The Sales Development Representative Intern will act as an extension of the sales team and this program will provide an opportunity for current college students to gain insight into sales and to receive continuous training focused on sales skills, while allowing them to get first hand experience of what a career in tech sales is like.
The interns will help drive revenue through demand generation. In addition to driving demand via phone and email with our Enterprise customers, they will be given training to develop business, sales, and technology skills.
At the end of the internship, participants will come out with strengthened business acumen, sales skills, and product knowledge of the HashiCorp technology.
In this role, you can expect to…
Interns will work in a team environment alongside our inside sales team and enterprise field sales teams. This role will be in-person in our Austin office. The primary focus will be to generate qualified customer leads that the sales teams can develop into sales opportunities.
- Use multiple sales tools (Salesforce, LinkedIn, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, etc) and phone to generate potential sales leads.
- Meet designated daily/weekly/monthly goals and metrics
- Participate in ongoing training to increase product knowledge and go-to-market strategies. (whiteboard competitions, presentations)
- Become proficient in HashiCorp solutions.
You may be a good fit for our team if you…
- Are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in the United States and returning back to school following the completion of this internship
- Have academic or some professional experience working in a corporate environment is preferred
- Have general exposure to technology (application delivery, security, infrastructure)
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have curiosity to understand and use new technologies and the courage to ask “why”
- Prior sales experience/sales training preferred but not required.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Are well-organized, excellent work ethic, attention to detail, self-starting, and an ability to learn
- Are creative thinkers who also understand real-world products
- Have the constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new thing
- Emulate the HashiCorp principles
Please submit a cover letter that demonstrates your writing skills and tells us about your interest in being part of the HashiCorp story.
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
- Pay Transparency Calculator: https://bit.ly/3B7gwql
- Benefits: https://www.hashicorp.com/careers/benefits
- Intern Ranges: https://bit.ly/3H2soha