About the role…
The Data Science role in our Rev Ops BI & Analytics team will be responsible for bringing new insights and enabling major decisions to grow our business. This person will craft and develop new models and systems to analyze diverse “big data” sources to generate useful insights and solutions.
This person must have good tech business understanding and can translate what the business needs into data science and analytics approaches to deliver tangible insights to build a new capability in our BI & Analytics team within Revenue Operations; will work on projects with sales, marketing and operational leadership on novel and significant projects.
In this role you can expect to…
- Build and manage new models, methods, and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured, diverse “big data” sources. Drive propensity to buy models and identify what is the right next product to propose / sell to customer and what is the likelihood for customer to adopt the next product.
- Able to drive forward looking and predictive analytics from large datasets to drive bookings forecast, pipeline analytics, etc.
- Look at multiple variables and metrics at account level to help determine account level TAM which can help build account level growth plans and quota setting.
- Develops and codes software programs, algorithms and automated processes to cleanse, integrate and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources.
- Generate actionable insights and solutions from data and models to address business priorities.
- Work on sophisticated data sources and dashboards.
- Have a valued opinion and communicate insights and recommendations for action to executives and sales management.
- Independently manage cross functional initiatives with various teams across Operations, Sales and Marketing.
- Solve problems that do not yet have answers, requiring an open mind and a curiosity to uncover solutions.
You may be a good fit for our team if you are…
- A driver, you get things done. There is no waiting for projects, you see a problem and provide thoughtful solutions.
- An excellent communicator – You know how to build positive relationships across various departments and speak their language and together build world-class programs.
- Eager to learn – You are up to date on the latest industry standards and tools to support a fast-growing sales org and partner ecosystem.
- A challenger – You challenge the status quo with the goal of bringing in new innovative ideas and improving upon programs and processes.
- Relevant degrees in Data Science, Statistics or Computer Science.
- 8+ years of Analytics and Technical experience.
- 8+ years of relevant Software Industry experience.
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency calculator. Information on our benefits can be found here. Intern ranges can be found here.