About the Role
Terraform is striving to create the best experience in provisioning infrastructure through automation, self-service and continuous governance. We believe that Infrastructure as Code done right allows developers to focus on areas that deliver maximum business value. A passionate open source developer audience has allowed us to grow one of the most popular open source tools today, a rich ecosystem of extensions into almost every infrastructure service available, and a commercial product which aims to help people provision at scale.
We’re looking for people who are interested in this space and want to join us to move it forward.
In this role you can expect to:
- Work with the team to design full features, releases and product improvements from start to finish with engineering and design
- Conduct user research, write clear product specifications, and plan sprints
- Help with sales and marketing collateral to educate on the product story and features (Website copy, whitepapers, sales decks, FAQs, etc)
- Bring your own unique experiences to discussions and regularly challenge us to embrace new perspectives and approaches
You may be a good fit if you:
- Are currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent training in the United States
- Have an undergraduate graduation date between Fall 2023 and Spring 2024
- Have experience working in a professional environment
- Have some experience with software based product management
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are a creative problem-solver who also understands real-world products
- Have experience with Terraform or cloud technologies (huge plus!)
- Have the constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new things
- Emulate the HashiCorp principles
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.