At HashiCorp, we’re building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. From our inception we built the company with a remote-first approach because we believe talent has no boundaries.
About The Role
HashiCorp is looking to hire a Partner Manager to manage strategic partnerships for HashiCorp’s flagship applications focused product line starting with Nomad (https://www.nomadproject.io/) and eventually expanding to Waypoint. This role will be responsible for scaling the technology partner ecosystem for Nomad by selectively engaging with strategic technology partners driving joint co-engineering and providing support to co-marketing activities.
Technology partners are a critical component of HashiCorp’s vision and constitute the cross-infrastructure fabric for realizing this. Nomad is a simple and flexible scheduler and workload orchestrator to deploy and manage containers and non-containerized applications across on-prem and clouds at scale. The role requires a strong balance of initiative taking, technical understanding, program management, and relationship skills. This is a full-time position based and will report to the Director of Technology Alliances. The role will include a limited amount of travel, expected to be less than 10%.
In this role you can expect to…
- Own and and build a vibrant ecosystem of Nomad and Waypoint technology partners
- Develop and implement joint partner roadmap plans with a select set of technology partners
- Work with cross functional team led by product management to define technology partner strategy and scale the program
- Work with partner marketing to execute joint partner marketing activities
- Execute engineering activities which include being able to build, review and test integrations with partners
- Provide feedback to internal HashiCorp teams on additional needs to make partners successful
You may be a good fit for our team if you have…
- 2+ years of devops/ CI/CD industry related experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of building strong relationships and influencing technology partnerships
- Self-motivated leader who’s comfortable in a fast-moving, results-driven environment
- Proficiency in devops, cloud technologies
- Knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools and having coded in Golang is a plus
- Experience working with partner technologies/working within partner ecosystems
- B.S. degree in an engineering (preferred), or similar program from an accredited college/university
Note to candidates: this role does not have sales quota carrying responsibilities.
The OTE (base plus bonus) range for this position in New York City is $148,800 – $175,000.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.