At HashiCorp, we’re building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. From our inception we built the company with a remote-first approach because we believe talent has no boundaries.
About the Role
As a Business Systems Administrator, you will support innovation within the Customer Success practice, maximising customer relationship management platform Gainsight, and related technology. The Sr. Gainsight Administrator will be tasked with driving high-impact process and systems initiatives implemented via Gainsight and other CS tools and providing recommendations on process improvements that will scale across the entire CS team.
In this role you can expect to…
- Drive the Gainsight operational plans and platform adoption in support of Customer Success business goals
- Use collective body of knowledge to support the design and development of solutions for key Customer Success initiatives
- Help build and maintain best-in-class customer experience consistently throughout the customer lifecycle, at scale
- Create processes to support both high touch and tech touch engagement models within Gainsight
- Build, implement, and lead Gainsight processes and workflows to track and monitor customer success
- Develop and update process documentation as business requirements change
- Drive partnerships with key partners to build and implement value touchpoints along the customer journey
- Design Gainsight dashboards, reports, and tools to enable customer journey tracking and trend analysis
- Design, implement, and evolve Gainsight automations around C360 to improve customer outcomes, retention, expansion, renewals, risk mitigation, and customer adoption data to be used by multi-functional teams globally
- Coordinate with business collaborators to integrate key data points, metrics, frequency, and granularity of data to be used in Gainsight
- Provide first-line user support and training, log requests, and follows-up on user issues to resolution
- Perform data validation related to system updates and integrations.
- Identify at-risk indicators for CS organization to trigger calls to action within Gainsight platform. Proactively identify areas for improvement and increased ease of use
You may be a good fit for our team if you have…
- 2+ years of experience in CS operations support role with solid background in process design
- 2+ years of administrative experience with Gainsight
- Understanding of common business practices and customer engagement touchpoints for customer-facing roles
- Ability to prioritize, meet tight deadlines, and work with minimal direction
- Demonstrable ability to collaborate with and influence a team to get results
- Curiosity to learn new technologies and how they can be used or integrated with Salesforce
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to establish relationships effectively multi-functionally
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please contact us to request accommodation.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.