At HashiCorp, we’re building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. From our inception we built the company with a remote-first approach because we believe talent has no boundaries.
About the role…
HashiCorp is at the epicenter of the cloud adoption wave, helping shape how the world’s largest enterprises are running their IT infrastructure. To help our customers adopt our products quickly and help fuel our company growth to support them, we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support and grow our EMEA market.
Marketing at HashiCorp is a blend of ensuring we are generating commercial demand by responding to and supporting the interest of enterprises while also responding to and delivering on the needs of our open-source users for technical content and assistance,
To do this, the Digital Marketing Executive role is tasked with tactics that accelerate adoption and success for open source users, while also planning and executing growth tactics across multiple channels. You will play a key role in rapidly growing reach, engagement, pipeline, revenue, and retention, impact growth across the EMEA business.
In this role you can expect to…
- Building programs and campaigns to help prospects, users and customers understand, try, adopt and renew our enterprise offerings.
- Work directly with Sales Representatives on custom account based marketing campaigns for key customer and prospect accounts.
- Coordinate and collaborate on content and program development across the funnel: from demand, acceleration through renewals.
- Create, execute, and analyze digital and account-based marketing programs to activate, engage, convert and retain multiple customer segments.
- Work closely with Sales to analyze conversion across the funnel; test and roll-out campaigns to optimize the lead funnel.
- Build forecasting, measure, and report on the performance of enterprise marketing campaigns, using data and analytics to assess how we are performing against our overall critical metrics like reach and account penetration
- Work with ops, sales, and marketing teams to ensure we’re generating the right type and volume of sales leads and collecting high-quality data to understand performance
- Build processes and frameworks that will scale with a growing organization
- Publicize and share relevant insights from experiments, tactics, and projects
You may be a good fit for our team if you have…
- Previous experience of marketing, ideally in a B2B environment
- Some understanding of SEO, Marketo, Google Analytics, Salesforce, and other key web technology and analytics tools/platforms
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to compile and analyze campaign data to inform decisions
- Strong editorial skills
- Entrepreneurial zest and hands-on attitude
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.