In this role you can expect to…
You will manage a portfolio of accounts, and as the Customer Success Manager, will be accountable for the adoption and health of each account. You will be a critical player in driving long-term customer success and demonstrating the value of HashiCorp’s products to our customers.
To be successful in this role, the Customer Success Manager will work across teams including Customer Success Architecture, Enterprise Account Management, Renewals, Solution Engineering, Professional Services and Support.
- Be accountable for the success of the customer journey for your portfolio accounts as measured by both the health score and gross revenue retention and expansion for each account
- Be responsible for directing the execution of the Outcome Delivery and Customer Management processes for your portfolio.
- Coordinate the transition of your accounts at the point of acquisition as well as when new products are purchased via expansion motions.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Architecture, Enterprise Account Management, Renewals, Solution Engineering, Professional Services and Support teams to resolve identified risks and escalated issues in a timely manner and properly communicate/set expectations with customers.
- Bring the voice of the customer to HashiCorp as you partner with engineering, marketing, and product to deliver best-in-class customer experience for your portfolio
- Measure, report and analyze account health, playbook progress, account sentiment in order to optimize the customer journey continuously through innovative practices focused on driving adoption, retention and expansion
- Coordinate, develop, and lead customer business reviews
- Be responsible and accountable for the timely creation and upkeep of your account(s) health score, notes, success plans, and calls to actions in Gainsight
- Help identify and build great customer success practices that will scale across a growing team
- Responsible for leveraging tech-touch to support digital customer success journeys and outreach.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have…
- 5+ years of TAM, CSM, or program management experience with technical aptitude. Prior hands-on experience is a strong plus.
- Well-organized self-starter with an excellent work ethic, attention to detail, and a desire to learn
- Outstanding written and verbal communication/presentation skills to lead onsite or remote strategic business reviews
- Strong listening skills with the demonstrated ability to ask effective questions, dive deep, understand the customer’s business priorities and anticipate the customer’s needs
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with various teams with varying backgrounds and skill sets
- Ability to discuss high-level technical concepts with non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, respond to customer needs quickly and effectively, adapts to change, and is comfortable with high levels of ambiguity
- Skilled at driving the deployment of software products or solutions to large and multifaceted global companies
- Thrives by having regular interactions with customers and is proactive in their outreach.
- Experience working with customer relationship management tools and case management solutions (Gainsight/Salesforce)
- Able to thrive and be successful in a remote-first culture
- Ability to travel internationally and to HashiCorp events as needed.
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.