About the role
The Corporate Account Manager is responsible for developing, managing and closing business within our mid and commercial market sales organization. The CAM is responsible for selling the complete HashiCorp portfolio of software products to new and existing customers.
In this role you can expect to…
- Engage new and existing HashiCorp Open Source Users to demonstrate how they can be more successful with our technology portfolio
- Engage in significant Outbound activity making use of the tools available (Outreach, discoverorg, Sales navigator, etc.)
- Manage multiple sales cycles, sales campaigns, and install base customers in a high-paced dynamic environment
- Build and execute complex sales engagements targeting Development, IT Operations, and Security Operations personas
- Align HashiCorp technology solutions to customers' business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Execute solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products
- Qualify queries, requests, and inbound leads that come through our website and other channels
- Accurately forecast business on a monthly and quarterly cadence
You may be a good fit for our team if you have…
- 4+ years Sales Development and closing experience
- Success managing both inbound and outbound sales motions
- Familiarity with Cloud and Infrastructure software
- Experience with Open Source Software business models is preferred but not required
- A consistent record of meeting or exceeding annual/quarterly goals and targets
- Past experience creating and executing quarterly and annual business plans
- A strong executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
- Experience with forecasting and business reporting
- Fluent German language skills
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.