HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role
The Commercial Account Manager is responsible for developing, managing and closing business within our mid and commercial market sales organization. The CAM is responsible for selling the complete HashiCorp portfolio of software products to new and existing customers, targeting the China market.
In this role you can expect to
- Engage new and existing HashiCorp Open Source Users to demonstrate how they can be more successful with our technology portfolio
- Engage in significant Outbound activity making use of the tools available (yesware, discoverorg, Sales navigator, etc.)
- Manage multiple sales cycles, sales campaigns, and install base customers in a high-paced dynamic environment
- Build and execute complex sales engagements targeting Development, IT Operations, and Security Operations personas
- Align HashiCorp technology solutions to customers' business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Execute solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products
- Qualify queries, requests, and inbound leads that come through our website and other channels
- Accurately forecast business on a monthly and quarterly cadence
You may be a good fit for our team if you have
- 3+ years Sales and Sales Development experience
- Success managing both inbound and outbound sales motions
- Familiarity with Cloud and Infrastructure software
- Experience with Open Source Software business models is preferred but not required
- A consistent record of meeting or exceeding annual/quarterly goals and targets
- Past experience creating and executing quarterly and annual business plans
- A strong executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
- Experience with forecasting and business reporting
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.