Gusto is looking for a problem-solver who can design and maintain end-to-end integrations between our Product and Go-To-Market applications and collaborate and work with stakeholders across Business, IT, BI and Engineering to drive cross functional projects.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 200,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
- Partner with business analysts to understand requirements and provide scalable solutions in alignment with business technology strategy and architecture.
- Collaborate and work with stakeholders across Business, IT, BI and Engineering to drive cross functional projects.
- Design and maintain end-to-end integrations between our Product and Go-To-Market applications.
- Provide best practice recommendations for Salesforce and GTM projects.
- Keep up to date on industry trends and recommend solutions beyond Salesforce to meet business needs.
- Develop and build solutions on force.com platform using OOB features, Visualforce, LWC, Apex, Web Services and API's.
- Improve quality and completeness of technical documentation.
- Be a key stakeholder for the change management and development process.
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $115,000/year to $148,000/year in Denver & most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.