The Partner Sales team is growing and we are excited to hire the next members of the Partner Sales Team in a variety of locations across the country. We’re seeking sales professionals with a track record of success in achieving new-business and growing a current book of business. The ideal candidate will be driven, organized, and display a natural ability to build rapport and trust. We’re looking for that perfect blend of sales drive coupled with a customer-service mentality that will help us create loyal, happy partners.
Gusto partners with Accountants whose customers are small business owners. You will work with accounting firms to onboard their entire book of business. It’s your job to understand an accountant partner's needs and the needs of their clients in order to properly convey Gusto’s value proposition delivered through the partnership. You’ll manage the ongoing relationship with each new accountant you bring onboard while continuing to work to add new accountants to your growing book of business.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Engage and ramp relationships with existing partners through a high velocity consultative sales process where you will average interacting with 200 clients per quarter
- Manage a high volume book of business and build strong, long-lasting relationships with partners to grow their client base on Gusto
- Manage partners after the first 90 days of their joining our partner program, helping them bring additional clients onto the platform,
- Keep partners up to date on new product developments, & best practices to get the most out of the Gusto platform as well as advocating for their needs to inform Gusto’s roadmap
- Penetrate the partner’s firm by convincing additional accountants to join, influencing additional client adds, and even getting the firm to adopt Gusto internally
- Win new business in competitive sales against the industry’s incumbent players
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline to meet company goals
- Leverage People Advisory and Certification to deepen strategic partnerships
- Deliver comprehensive product demos and answer technical inquiries
- Contribute accurate records and notes to a team-wide CRM
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience managing a book of business and carrying a quota, previous experience in channel or partner sales a plus.
- Technical proficiency and experience with subscription based software technologies, software products, or IT products
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, tenacious, and a top-performer with a track record of consistently exceeding quota
- A consummate team player who enjoys wearing multiple hats and inspiring everyone around you to do great work
- A builder who is excited to help shape the foundation for Partner Sales team
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted between $108,000 – $135,000 OTE in Denver and most remote locations. OTE = on target earnings which includes both base salary and variable commission with a 60/40 split between base salary (60%) and variable commission (40%). Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate location,experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.