Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 200,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Gusto is growing our Finance Technology team and looking for a dynamic techno functional business systems analyst! You'll develop and implement solutions supporting our Finance, Procurement, Accounting , and Legal teams. As part of our Finance Technology team, your core responsibility is to develop and maintain Finance Technology tools and other integrated platforms like NetSuite, Billing & Revenue applications and Workday. Our mission is to help our business set the right goals and align to achieve them!
Here's what you'll do:
- Partner closely with business and technical teams to deliver the foundational systems critical to support Gusto’s growth in alignment with business technology strategy and architecture.
- Analyze and create business models, logical specifications and/or user requirements to develop solutions for the application environment
- Design, develop and implement software applications, create system procedures and ensure that the developed applications function normally
- Perform execution of functional test plans, validate test results, prepare documentation and data for analysis
- Develop and build solutions on finance systems and tools, without sacrificing the integrity of the core functionality.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 5 years of development experience with finance systems (e.g., Zuora, Netsuite, blackline or any similar finance cloud applications) across all SDLC phases.
- Good understanding of Billing, Revenue and procure to pay process.
- Experience in building automation using RPA platforms like Automation Anywhere/UIPath
- Thorough understanding of SaaS data models, design considerations, data lake and connected web services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 5 years of SDLC development experience.
Bonus points for any of the following:
- Strong understanding of SOX & ITGC requirements
- Finance integration, reporting & automation experience
- Served as techno-functional analyst in prior roles
- Zuora experience
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $101,500-123,000/yr in Denver & most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home with us.
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Our company considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.