Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 200,000 businesses nationwide.
Our Health Insurance Sales teams are growing quickly and we are excited to hire the next amazing member of our team. The Health Insurance sales teams are passionate about combining innovative technology with health insurance expertise to make it easier for more small business owners to offer a great health insurance experience to their employees. Each team member is a true owner and makes a tremendous impact every day.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work directly with small business owners, and existing clients, in analyzing their employee benefit goals to explore how Gusto can be a trusted partner in solving for their unique needs and challenges
- Drive revenue by navigating the customer buying process, transforming the complicated language of health insurance into clear and simple concepts that people can understand, and ultimately closing deals
- Partner with Gusto Payroll Sales teams to further accelerate your pipeline and improve the client buying experience
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years of B2B sales experience
- A competitive spirit who likes to win: Track record of consistently exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets. Desire to improve their peers and the team around them
- A lover of change: Experience managing change and ambiguity, taking ownership and creating structure with ambition and enthusiasm
- A fan of speed and organization: Ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment experiencing rapid growth. Effectively manage large, high-velocity pipelines while still prospecting for new potential clients
- Experience selling employer sponsored health plans a plus, but not required
- Active Health and Life Insurance license preferable, or the ability to get licensed upon hire
At Gusto, we strive to provide rewards that empower employees to achieve their financial and personal goals. We offer competitive compensation packages with a strong emphasis on equity based compensation (ownership in Gusto). To learn more about Gusto’s compensation philosophy and benefits offerings please view our Total Rewards Approach page.
Our cash compensation range for this role is $96,500 OTE per year to $130,000 per year in Denver and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.