The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,600+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
This position is remote, and ideally based in Singapore
The Sales Operations Analyst will help to support the Field organization by optimizing critical business processes, and productivity tools and ensuring consistency as we scale our APAC Field Teams. This requires collaboration with cross-functional departments and leveraging systems for all related business processes. The candidate must be extremely well organized, analytical, detailed-oriented, and quality-minded. You bring your sales support and operations knowledge to help drive innovative solutions and optimize field effectiveness. In particular, have experience in supporting opportunity management from creation to close and a firm understanding of associated tools and systems. This is a great opportunity to support a fast growing company where your responsibilities will increase exponentially with your ability.
- Own the evaluation, creation, and maintenance of our sales territories to support growth and success across our sales teams and work with Sales Leaders to iterate
- Provide first-tier support for any end-user technical or process questions in Salesforce and other systems primarily managed by Sales Operations
- Work within our growing Field Operations team as a utility player: systems + process + business
- Serve as a power-user of our Salesforce instance and complete the usual tasks of which include field creation, layout modifications
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant enterprise growth
- Develop best practices that align sales data quality with company initiatives
- Monitor system adoption and data compliance and governance
- Deliver basic reporting and analysis of sales KPIs
- Work with Sales Managers to increase forecast accuracy and integrity of pipeline
- Document any process changes to our Sales Handbook
- Spreadsheet black belt and feel comfortable manipulating/analyzing large datasets
- Highly adept at Salesforce administration (some might call you an SFDC ninja).
- Self starter without the need for micro-management We’re a distributed (ie, remote) company, so you’ll need to be focused enough to complete deliverables without any managerial oversight.
- Comfortable communicating over multiple channels: video calls, Slack, email, GitLab issues
- Ability to move fast and juggle multiple projects- all while keeping very close attention to detail.
- Deliver what you can and believe in iteration as a lifestyle, don’t get bogged down on a single project.
- Experience supporting 50+ Salesforce users at some point in your sales operations career. Bonus points if you’ve scaled to 200+ users.
- Familiarity with (or at least are aware of) Marketo, Zuora, Clari, Datafox
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.