The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
Don’t have a ton of knowledge about GitLab yet? Don’t worry. We have an extensive onboarding and training program at GitLab and you will be provided with necessary DevOps and GitLab knowledge to fulfill your role.
What you'll do in this role
- Everything under Senior Stock Administrator plus the following items:
- Assist with the preparation of stock related tables for 10Q/10K/Proxy filings
- Perform monthly reconciliations with HR, Payroll and external vendors
- Provide reporting for SOX controls
- Ensure global equity reporting and compliance with international tax and regulatory requirements, including year end equity related tax filing
We're looking for
- Considered a specialist in the field within the function.
- Demonstrates an ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Demonstrates further technical development and a track record of project success.
- 8+ years of relevant equity administration experience on the Equity Edge Online platform.
- Experience with both Option and RSU programs.
- Familiarity with U.S. federal and state taxation relating to equity compensation.
- Familiarity with International tax law relating to equity programs.
- Strong analytical, communication and organization skills.
- Prior responsibility working with Big 4 CPA firms in connection with audits.
- Sensitivity to employee privacy laws such as GDPR and ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels.
- Experience with international stock options and equity grants.
- CEP Level III Completion (or in process of obtaining CEP Level III).
- Experience with Google Workspace.
- Ability to use GitLab
A shared interest in our values, and working in accordance with those values
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $81,200 – $121,800 for Colorado residents and $81,200 – $121,800 for New York and New Jersey residents only. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. See more information on our benefits and equity. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted at up to 100% of the offered base salary.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.