The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,800+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
Inside Sales Representative, Enterprise – UK
- Ensure healthy weekly activity: calls, leads, demos, and opportunity progression (MEDPPIC)
- Review weekly forecast and business outcomes with sales leaders. This includes win/loss analysis so we can iterate the approach based on our success and failures.
- Manage sales order processing including monitoring the system to ensure accurate receipt booking of sales orders, tracking sales shipment, delivery.
- Responsible for all renewals of all contracts and upgrades in your territory.
- Improve and maintain Salesforce structure for accurate sub-accounts (groups/programs), opportunities, and contacts.
- Collaborates regionally and globally in developing/enhancing standardized processes, reports, and sales programs that facilitate efficient sales operations, effective sales execution, and improved management insight. This includes ensuring the GitLab sales handbook is followed and/or modified when necessary.
- Work with Channel Managers on call campaigns and quotes for RFQs through distribution.
- Manage Reseller relationships: Quoting, Lead generation, Renewals, Product and price list updates.
- A true desire to see customers benefit from the investment they make with you
- 5+ years of experience with B2B software sales (closing or inside sales experience preferred)
- Experience selling into large organizations
- Interest in GitLab and an understanding of open-source software
- Excellent organizational skills, self-starter, and an ability to operate as a “manager of one”
- Ability to leverage established relationships and proven sales techniques for success
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, driven and results oriented
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- Preferred experience with Git, Software Development Tools, Application Lifecycle Management
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Ability to use GitLab
GitLab Inc. is a company based on the GitLab open-source project. GitLab is a community project to which over 2,200 people worldwide have contributed. We are an active participant in this community, trying to serve its needs and lead by example. We have one vision: everyone can contribute to all digital content, and our mission is to change all creative work from read-only to read-write so that everyone can contribute.
We value results, transparency, sharing, freedom, efficiency, self-learning, frugality, collaboration, directness, kindness, diversity, inclusion and belonging, boring solutions, and quirkiness. If these values match your personality, work ethic, and personal goals, we encourage you to visit our primer to learn more. Open source is our culture, our way of life, our story, and what makes us truly unique.
Top 10 reasons to work for GitLab:
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan the day how you like.
- Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. We don't have a head office, so you're not in a satellite office.
- Work on open source software so you can interact with a large community and can show your work.
- Work on a product you use every day: we drink our own wine.
- Work on a product used by lots of people that care about what you do.
- As a company we contribute more than we take, most of our work is released as the open source GitLab CE.
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and don't burn out.
- Open internal processes: know what you're getting in to and be assured we're thoughtful and effective.
See our culture page for more!
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Curious to see what that looks like? Check out our remote manifesto and guides.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.