With the goal to double our commercial organization and triple our revenue in the upcoming 24 months, we are looking for an experienced Head of Revenue Enablement to elevate our sales teams.
We, Foleon, a Dutch start-up with our HQ in Amsterdam and an office in Brooklyn NYC are looking for a Head of Revenue Enablement, based in Amsterdam/NL.
You will help drive the growth of Foleon Globally! For the last couple of years, we accomplished 100% growth, year over year. And for the upcoming years, we want to triple that growth! You won’t do this alone! We already have a team of experienced BDR’s, AE’s, and a Professional Services Team.
If you’re ready to help transition Foleon, triple the MRR growth, and help the team triple in size in the next couple of years, then apply!
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Global Sales, you, the Head of Revenue Enablement will build and implement a best-in-class global Revenue Enablement strategy and program. You will deliver and own programs and tools that result in a more successful and productive Sales organization.
You will also own the development, launch, ongoing management of methodologies, playbooks, onboarding, documentation, and communications to drive sales results and productivity as we scale. This critical role requires strategic acumen, analytical thinking, creativity, and passion to develop best-in-class enablement programs.
You should be able to define the scope, prioritize and measure the success and completion of these programs over time.
- Partner with GTM Leadership to develop and implement an innovative global enablement strategy and programs (to include a comprehensive 30-60-90-day onboarding program, ongoing skill development, and role-specific training)
- Partner with Sales, P&C, and Product Marketing to align training and enablement priorities with Foleon’s vision and strategic initiatives
- Manage the 3-6-12-18-month Revenue Enablement Roadmap
- Ensure delivery of all revenue enablement collateral including pitch decks, FAQs, and competitive battle cards
- Baseline and assess SDR & AE skills, knowledge, process, and tools required to increase sales productivity at each stage of the buying process. Align development areas to role-specific learning paths
- Help develop and deliver AE frontline manager enablement programs to ensure they have the skills, knowledge, processes, and tools required to lead their sales teams effectively
- Own and manage the LMS (Lessonly) for all onboarding and training activities
- Manage the revenue enablement repository, using the best technological tool in the market, to ensure that information is easily accessible for the sales team and establish a process and schedule for review and updating of materials
- In partnership with the Senior VP, Global Sales, develop the metrics and the overall KPIs for Sales Enablement and its initiatives
- Develop and execute a scalable sales enablement program across multiple product offerings
- Evaluate, implement, own and drive adoption of tools and aids that drive efficiency and enablement
Your Competences & Skills, you are:
An outstanding communicator and presenter
Self-driven and an active learner who enjoys spending time in the product and learning competitor’s products
A strong facilitator; You enjoy leading trainings, establish best practices and methodologies
Able to distill the most important information out of many sources and translate this into easily digestible language fit for SDR’s&AE’s
Organized and structured. You can take a helicopter approach and create processes from scratch
Your Qualifications, you have:
- 3 years of experience delivering high-impact enablement programs for global/geo-dispersed sales teams
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, and cross-functional collaboration experience
- A successful track record of maximizing data and analytics to understand performance and improve results
- Experience building, managing & measuring sales enablement projects or programs
- A proven track record in Sales Enablement at a B2B company
- A proficiency in latest enablement trends, technologies, tactics, methodologies
Interested in learning more about us and want to see our editor in action? Checkout http://careers.foleon.com/head-of-revenue-enablement/ to see this vacancy made with Foleon and learn more about us!