Would you like to join Foleon and be part of our growth journey by expanding our business in EMEA?
Foleon is a leading content creation platform providing business teams with a fast and scalable way to produce highly-engaging content experiences that bring a new level of intelligence to their customer journeys. Foleon is based in Amsterdam and New York and serves more than 1,400 global B2B brands. We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative, and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard and have fun at the same time. We’re a team of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
As a Business Development Rep, you are the core of Foleon’s sales engine in Amsterdam. Working together in a POD with an Account Executive and Customer Success Manager you will focus on growing Foleon’s customer base.
You will work closely with the Marketing and Sales team to identify new prospects within our core Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) in the Benelux region and execute on BDR outreach and follow up in line with our integrated demand generation campaigns.
To support you to execute within your role Foleon provides a strong tech stack consists of:
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Chili Piper
Our Business Development Team is the first human to human interaction our prospects and the face of the company, driving our pipeline and company growth.
- Develop new business leads.
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book discovery meetings with target prospects.
- Strategize with team members to optimize & improve the overall sales development process
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social selling using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of platform demonstrations
- Use a data-driven approach to your role. Measuring successes and failures to ensure the best results.
Your Skills & Competences
- Excellent written and oral communication (English and Dutch), organizational, and analytical skills
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast-growing company
- Self-motivated and results-oriented (i.e. not afraid to pick up the phone)
Ambitious and looking to become an Account Executive in the next 12 months
Professional-level English is a must
- Huge plus if you;
Have prior Start-up sales experience
Are fluent in Dutch
Interested in learning more about Foleon and this opportunity? Check out http://careers.foleon.com/bdr-emea/ to see the Foleon version of this vacancy and apply!!