Are you ready to make some history?!
We, Foleon, a Dutch start-up with HQ in Amsterdam and an office in Brooklyn NYC are looking for an Account Executive.
You will help drive the growth of Foleon in the US! For the last couple of years, we accomplished 100% growth, year over year. And for the upcoming years, we want to triple that growth! You won’t do this alone! We already have a team of experienced BDR’s, AE’s, and a Professional Services Team. They (used to) work from our fantastic office in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NYC. However this position can be fulfilled remote, as long as there is experience with the us market and availability in the EST to PST timezone.
If you’re ready to help transition Foleon, triple the MRR growth, and help the team triple in size in the next couple of years, then apply!
Your mission as a Foleon Account Executive is to help prospects with a consultative sales approach to buy our solution.
Together with your business development rep and customer success manager, you make sure you onboard the right customers, and grow these accounts in order to gain a healthy lifetime value.
As an Foleon AE, we expect that you provide feedback and insights to the entire team, including marketing and product, to constantly drive growth and be ahead of the curve.
- Develop and nurture relationships with accounts that are assigned to you
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling new products into existing accounts
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall revenue generation
- Work with the business development team to prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Demonstrate/sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during the sales cycles
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Hubspot
- Partner with customer success to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
Your Competences & Skills
- Target driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- 2+ years experience in a previous sales role
- Preferably SaaS but not a must
Interested in learning more about us and want to see our editor in action? Checkout http://jobs.foleon.com/ae-us/ to see this vacancy made with Foleon and learn more about us!