Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a member of the Product Support Operations and Strategy team, you will be responsible for successfully driving a diverse portfolio of high-impact Product Support programs spanning several functions. Our team identifies, creates and drives strategically important and innovative solutions needed to power our Product Support Organization. This role will be key in helping us solve some of the most exciting problems, unlocking new opportunities and creating an environment where our teams and customers can do their best work.
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager who is passionate about strategic problem solving, uses technology to continuously improve the customer and employee experience and communicates successfully with both technical and non-technical audiences.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Ensure successful project planning, implementation and delivery of key programs. This includes defining milestones and success criteria, aligning dependencies, gathering requirements, assessing and calling out risks, tracking progress and managing change through the project lifecycle.
- Develop resilient partnerships with cross-functional teams, including different Product Support functions, Engineering, Product, Research, Sales, Marketing, Business Operations, Security, among others.
- Contribute and influence Product Support tooling and infrastructure strategy and roadmap, proactively identify problems, facilitate prioritization, and help us quantify impact and success metrics of our tech stack in relation to Product Support goals.
- Ensure Support readiness for new product launches and drive coordination between functions while balancing the needs of our customers and the business.
- Create and present complex technical and business messaging to various audiences across levels. You’ll also model and facilitate efficient communication between internal partners, driving alignment and facilitating decision making.
- Understand business priorities and continuously unlocking new opportunities to improve the customer and employee experience.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 6+ years in project or program management roles managing projects from initiation to launch – preferably with customer or product support operations teams.
- Proven track record of delivering business value using technology solutions, including tooling, systems and platforms implementations.
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills with experience influencing both technical and non-technical audiences and using data to support decision making across levels.
- Strong bias to action, self-motivation and curiosity, with desire to learn and deliver high quality results in the constantly evolving growth and excitement of a start-up culture.
- Business acumen and an understanding of Support operations and processes.
- Hands-on experience with Product or Engineering teams or supporting Product launches.
- Passion for continuously improving the customer experience and delivering customer-centric solutions through structured problem solving and nimble learning.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and experience driving change management across diverse teams including Support Operations, Product, Engineering, Security, Data, among others.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.