We’re looking for an enthusiastic leader to join us with the experience necessary to own, develop and manage the people and resources aligned to the global Vendor Partner team.
Aligning to our Commercial Strategy & Operations (CSO) organization and partnering with our Global Sales and Channel Leadership Teams, this role will be responsible for establishing, leading, and growing a team of dedicated vendor sales programs, projects, and process professionals delivering value that drives profitable growth through outsourced vendors.
You’ll be managing a small internal team and a large outsourced sales team based in North America, Europe, Australia and the Philippines. This team is responsible for managing programs that deliver a significant share of our global revenue and are an important growth driver for Dropbox. You will partner with our Sales and Channel Leaders who see vendors as an extension of their team.
As the global lead responsible for building and enabling our vendor delivery, you will be working closely with our outsourced partners globally to staff and serve various facets of our business including net new, retention, and expansion. You will be responsible for managing vendors to monitoring monthly revenue and program delivery metrics as well as the quality assurance of our brand through these live interactions with customers and channel partners. You will be working closely internally to ensure we are optimizing for the right actions that will drive incremental revenue while maintaining an excellent customer experience.
You are someone who gets excited about operationalizing a business, have intense analytical rigor and strong people management skills. This role is focused on scaling transactional revenue operations and program development. You love optimizing a large predictable scaled business and enjoy building new programs from scratch! You value data insights and have an analytical approach to problem solving.
- You will be responsible for developing and adapting our end to end vendor delivery process aligned with our company growth targets
- Partner with Sales and Channel leadership to design and execute outsourced sales and channel programs that increase scale and market reach profitably
- You will build strong relationships with cross functional partners to create and implement new pilots and improve program processes.
- You will manage international vendor partners including conducting RFPs and contract negotiations, operational oversight, and revenue attainment.
- You will work with finance and analytics teams to develop quotas and forecast the business, while driving the vendor to over attain and reporting to leadership on progress.
- You will take a data backed approach to recommending improvements and enhancements to leadership that will improve the customer experience and revenue attainment.
- You will oversee a team of vendor program managers and take an active role in their development
- 7+ years experience in sales, operations, strategy and/or analytics
- 3+ years experience with direct people management
- experience working with Outsourced Vendors for customer facing programs
- Prior vendor management and contracting experience with indirect sales motions strongly preferred
- Consistent track record of setting and achieving ambitious targets
- Strong analytical skills with experience forecasting future results based on input metrics
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Showing 1 - 4 of 1139 jobs
Sales Development RepresentativeCourseraColombiaColombia
- Full Time
Account Manager, Mid-MarketNotionSan Francisco, CaliforniaSan Francisco, California
- Full Time
Major Account Executive – SLED, TNSamsaraRemote - USRemote - US
- Full Time
Major Account Executive – SLED, KYSamsaraRemote - USRemote - US
- Full Time