Dropbox is looking for a Senior FP&A Systems Analyst to join our Corporate FP&A Systems team. As the senior systems analyst, you will play a critical role in supporting the FP&A function by reducing “work about work” and enabling the team to focus on high–level value-adding efforts. You will support monthly forecast cycles, work on high impact projects, and troubleshoot any systems-related issues — all while becoming a trusted and strategic partner for the broader FP&A team.
You will also provide best-fit architectural solutions for our current state and help lead us into the future of more automated processes and better reporting packages. Since this role is embedded into Dropbox’s FP&A team, you should also be able to understand and decipher financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, etc.) as well as have a solid understanding of common financial processes (including financial close cycles, budgeting and planning processes, and recurring reporting requests). The ideal candidate is independent and accountable, is always looking to leverage their technical skills to improve processes and analyses, and is naturally inclined to troubleshoot issues and resolve challenges.
- Own and aggressively drive forward the technology architecture of our Financial Planning systems by leading process improvement initiatives and collaborating with partners on ad-hoc systems projects and reports
- Interact effectively with Finance and Accounting stakeholders to define leading business processes in Budgeting, Forecasting, and Performance Management functional areas
- Provide Architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for Oracle EPM Products like Budgeting & Planning (PBCS), Enterprise Data Management (EDM), Cloud Data Management (CDM), Account Reconciliation (ARCS), Financial Consolidation & Close (FCCS), Profitability & Cost Management (PCMCS), and Enterprise Narrative Reporting
- Act as the first line of defense for production issues and a go-to resource for all financial systems, including the ability to assist in data reconciliations to maintain data integrity
- Support the monthly forecast and outlook cycles and act as the functional administrator for Dropbox's planning and reporting systems, including monthly COA management using Oracle EDMCS
- Support and enhance current state automation jobs (using Dell Boomi or OneCloud) and reports and dashboards (using Oracle Analytics Cloud and Tableau)
- 5+ years of progressive finance systems experience with a strong understanding of end–to–end planning processes
- Direct experience as a functional administrator for Oracle PBCS (covering Operating Expenses, Workforce, and CapEx with SmartView implementation), with ability to write calculation scripts and maintain business rules in Planning and/or Essbase
- Extensive knowledge in data sourcing strategies using ETL, REST API calls, Google Big Query, etc., using tools like ODI, Informatica, OneCloud, Dell Boomi, or similar tools
- Development experience in scripting with Python/Groovy, setting up data integrations using APIs, and using EPM Automate and Batch Scripting
- Experience building metadata, designing web forms, conducting data reconciliation, and building dashboards, preferably in Tableau or Oracle Analytics Cloud
- Strong team player who is willing to teach others, as well as the ability to work independently and be accountable for individual results
For candidates hired in Colorado, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $88,400 – $104,000 – $119,600.
This salary/OTE range represents the low, middle, and high end of the salary or OTE (Sales roles) range for this position, and is subject to change. To determine a Dropboxer’s starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- (US Only) Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, paid holidays, 11 Company-wide PTO days, Volunteer time off and more
- Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Travel benefit plans
- Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA (US Only), Fertility Benefits (US Only), Adoption and Surrogacy support and Lactation Support
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
Dropbox is in the process of updating our technology to provide pay ranges in New York City based on the recent amendments to the New York City Human Rights Law (NYCHRL). If you are based in NYC and have any questions about the pay range for this role, please contact paytransparency@ and provide your name and the job title to which you are interested in applying.
Showing 1 - 4 of 286 jobs
Director, Pricing and Packaging (AMER)ZapierAnywhereAnywhere
- Full Time
Senior Associate, Strategic Finance – Toast Capital/BankingToastChicago, IL or Remote USAChicago, IL or Remote USA
- Full Time
Business Operations Assistant ManagerToastAnywhereAnywhere
- Full Time
Senior Associate, Strategic Finance – Toast Capital/BankingToastSan Francisco, CA or Remote USASan Francisco, CA or Remote USA
- Full Time