As Content Creator you will play a critical role in developing sales-facing content used to enable our direct, channel and technical sales teams globally. This includes cheat sheets, battle cards, FAQs, decks (presentations), one-pagers, and learning videos. You will also support the development and running of revenue enablement programs, including presenting and reporting on synergy revenue and progress to goals. As a member of the wider Revenue Enablement team, you will be part of a dynamic team on a mission to onboard, improve and empower Dropbox’s sellers, contributing to Dropbox’s overall success.
- Create sales-facing content to enable customer-facing teams including cheat sheets, battle cards, FAQs, decks (presentations), one-pagers, and learning videos
- Support the delivery of learning content to intended participants via various methods (in-person, virtual, video, web), adjusting delivery based upon audience type, level, class size, content, etc.
- Support the management of all sales-facing content within the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Provide positive facilitation experience and assist participants in the adoption of content.
- Consult with business partners proactively and strategically to prepare for delivery of classes
- Capture and provide content and participant feedback, and adjust class delivery based on feedback and content updates
- Contribute to the ideation and creative concept development of enablement program streams including training, communications, and events (e.g. Sales Kick-off)
- Hands-on content creation experience required incl. presentation templates, icons and graphics, video editing, and instructional guides
- Excellent coordination & organisational abilities
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience working with sales enablement, sales operations, or marketing teams
- Understand the larger context within which a program exists, but be 100% comfortable with rolling up your sleeves, get in the weeds, & do what is needed to make that program successful
- Demonstrated ability & proven track record at defining and managing project priorities and timelines to achieve results
- Ability to present in a room (in person & virtual) & deliver content in an engaging & compelling manner
- Has the ability to work independently in a remote environment (detail-oriented, balance multiple project/tasks, meet deadlines, and quickly learn new systems), with travel as needed
- Experience in training content development in a global enterprise a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Fuse LMS, a huge plus
- Knowledge of modern work management applications (e.g. Dropbox, Slack, Jira, Microsoft Office, Google Suite)
Showing 1 - 4 of 368 jobs