As a Senior Product Marketing Manager on the Product Marketing team, you will partner with internal teams across product, marketing, communications, and sales to bring a universal search product to market in a fast-paced, high-impact environment. This PMM will fill a critical role on the team, taking an early-stage product from pre-build to launch.
- Build. Deeply understand the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to our business, products and solutions, always connecting customer insights to roadmap strategy.
- Launch. Bring products to market that prove our unique value, vision, and leadership by partnering with cross-functional teams to expand global customer reach and awareness. Deliver best-in-class product education and communications that bridge the gap between customer experience and product development.
- Grow. Develop messaging that demonstrates deep audience understanding to effectively sell, continuing to advocate for our customers, monitoring sentiment, and providing recommendations for new opportunities. Drive programs to acquire new users, improve their experience, and retain current customers.
- Positioning & Messaging: Craft insights-backed product positioning and messaging that serves as the keystone for internal and external launch assets, marketing programs, web copy, presentations and more.
- Research: Partner with internal and external research teams to gain a deeper understanding of customers, competitors, and the market. Ensure product narratives and launch plans are informed by research insights, resonating with customers and continuously speaking to their challenges and pain points. Act as the voice of the customer in product development, design, and strategy sessions.
- Launch Execution: Develop and execute on full-funnel product launch strategies and tactical plans, collaborating closely with the product, growth, and integrated marketing teams on content and campaign development. Continuously bring launch learnings back to the product team to inform product development.
- Enablement: Create customer and sales enablement materials, partnering with content, CX, and enablement teams to ensure content is produced and delivered in a tailored way for customers.
- Team Support: Provide general support across the team including forecasting resources with cross-functional teams and streamlining process excellence.
- Culture: Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage our team members to be their authentic selves at work.
- 8+ years of work experience, with 5+ years of B2B or B2C SaaS product marketing
- Efficient, highly productive multitasker; ability to navigate ambiguity and eager to learn
- Proven success collaborating closely with Product, Marketing, Communications, Research, and Sales teams to deeply understand customers, develop messaging, create content, and execute on go-to-market campaigns
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences at all levels of the organization and customer-facing messaging
- Proven track record of developing and delivering go-to-market plans
- Experience driving new business segment or services launches
- Both technically deep and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organization
- Strong project management skills; results–focused with impactful execution and follow-through; highly detail-oriented
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA nice-to-have
For candidates hired in Colorado, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $143,600 – $168,900 – $194,200.
This salary/OTE range represents the low, middle, and high end of the salary or OTE (Sales roles) range for this position, and is subject to change. To determine a Dropboxer’s starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- (US Only) Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, paid holidays, 11 Company-wide PTO days, Volunteer time off and more
- Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Travel benefit plans
- Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA (US Only), Fertility Benefits (US Only), Adoption and Surrogacy support and Lactation Support
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
Showing 1 - 4 of 869 jobs
Senior Product Manager, Integrations and PartnershipsJobviteRemote, United StatesRemote, United States
- Full Time
Marketing Campaign Manager – Customer MarketingJobvitePortland, OR, United StatesPortland, OR, United States
- Full Time
Marketing Campaign Manager – Customer MarketingJobviteRemote, United StatesRemote, United States
- Full Time
Marketplace Marketing ManagerJobviteRemote, United StatesRemote, United States
- Full Time