As a Product Marketing Manager owning launch strategy for Dropbox, you will create and lead our major marketing moments for all products across Dropbox, HelloSign, and DocSend. This role closely partners with internal stakeholders to synthesize information and drive decisions while maintaining a deep understanding of our customer’s journey and Dropbox’s multi-product vision.
The ideal candidate will play an important role in streamlining our launch process by developing a launch marketing roadmap and creating a KPI dashboard to measure the success of launches in collaboration with Product Management, Marketing, and Sales.
This candidate will live in the details, drive project decisions, stakeholder management, and ensure on time delivery. The ability to quickly build relationships and establish credibility is critical to this role, as the portfolio has many stakeholders– including senior leadership and significant revenue expectations for the business.
- Curate strategies and processes with cross functional leaders to help promote consistent execution of launches.
- Define Dropbox’s marketing moments for 2023 in coordination with cross-functional partners by harmonizing various departmental interests into several key marketing events.
- Distill large amounts of information into a condensed presentation for high-level leadership across departments.
- Become the storyteller for marketing moments by educating various stakeholders and galvanize the Dropbox narrative as you incorporate their feedback.
- Maintain launch marketing materials that serve as our go-to resource for all product and feature launches.
- Work effectively with marketing channel owners, product marketing teams, sales, and business development to achieve our joint business goals.
- Partner with enablement team to develop sales content for upcoming features.
- Lead our marketing organization towards our multi-product vision, by building the right relationships with the Product/Brand/Marketing leaders and clarifying the strategy/timelines so that we can better identify gaps in our processes, understand through discovery the best practices to be reapplied, and ensure your team is executing towards the plan.
- 5-8 years of experience in product marketing and working on cross-functional launches
- Experience writing clear and effective professional communications in narrative form
- Experience building, executing, and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal
- Successful history of executing and analyzing research and/or competitive intelligence projects
- Marketing competencies across GTM messaging, customer insights, content creation, and storytelling
- Efficient, highly productive, and results-focused multi-tasker with an extremely organized and detail-oriented approach
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and be willing to learn new things with a positive attitude
- Strong project and organizational skills with the ability to optimally structure and prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Able to drive qualitative and quantitative research and analysis, synthesize actionable insights, and present clear recommendations
- Takes ownership: when encountering barriers, unblocks self by proactively assessing and eliminating the root cause
- Proven customer-centricity and skills creating quality customer-facing content, with a demonstrated understanding of requirements across mediums (email, web, etc.) and phases of the customer lifecycle
- Bonus if you have an MBA, but it’s not required
For candidates hired in Colorado, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $123,300– $145,000 – $166,800.
This salary/OTE range represents the low, middle, and high end of the salary or OTE (Sales roles) range for this position, and is subject to change. To determine a Dropboxer’s starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- (US Only) Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, paid holidays, 11 Company-wide PTO days, Volunteer time off and more
- Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Travel benefit plans
- Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA (US Only), Fertility Benefits (US Only), Adoption and Surrogacy support and Lactation Support
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
Showing 1 - 4 of 780 jobs
Marketing Lead, ANZCloudflareSydney, AustraliaSydney, Australia
- Full Time
Senior Product Analyst – XactlyOktaUnited StatesUnited States
- Full Time
Marketing Manager, Adoption and ChurnToastBoston, MABoston, MA
- Full Time
Senior Product ManagerCoupaSan Mateo, California, United StatesSan Mateo, California, United States
- Full Time