As a Product Marketing Manager on the Dropbox DocSend team, you will craft and evangelize unique, data-backed, and differentiated narratives for DocSend products. You will work closely with our Product Management, Design and Engineering teams to build a differentiated and compelling product offering that solves critical pain points for our customers. You will work with our Marketing and Sales teams to share that narrative with the market through integrated campaigns, launches, sales enablement, and external events. Above all, you will become the foremost expert on our product offerings and on the customer, understanding both at a deep level and championing them in conversations with internal teams and leaders.
This is a highly cross-functional role, and applicants will be expected to interface with a broad array of internal teams from both DocSend and Dropbox. It’s an exciting time to join the DocSend team — you’ll have the opportunity to make a major impact on DocSend’s integration into the Dropbox family.
- Product Positioning and Messaging – Craft product messaging and positioning documents that serves as the keystone for internal and outbound sales assets, marketing programs, web copy, solution briefs, presentations and press releases.
- Thought Partner to Product Management – Serve as a key partner to the DocSend product management and engineering teams, helping them craft and modify our roadmap based on customer and user feedback, as well as market and competitive trends
- Product Launch and GTM – Evangelize internal teams to launch key features and products to the market, including building sales enablement, marketing campaigns, PR/AR briefings and a launch plan.
- Content and Campaign Support – Collaborate closely with the demand generation team to guide and develop the ideal content and positioning for outbound programs. Ensure product narratives resonate with our customers and speak to their challenges and pain points.
- Sales enablement – Enable our global Sales and Channel teams to sell DocSend to the market through trainings, coaching and materials
- Thought leadership & advocacy– Be an external (and internal) thought leader about the market, contributing regularly on the company’s blog and other social media outlets. Deliver compelling presentations for in-person and online events that highlight how our products solve real problem sets.
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage our team members to be their authentic selves at work.
- You have at least 4 years of relevant experience in Product Marketing, ideally in a B2B, tech, or SAAS focused role
- You have experience working in highly complex companies with multiple products and teams
- You have experience working on both pre-build and post-build projects
- You have experience launching products, developing messaging and product positioning
- You have experience with customer segmentation, market analysis and building business cases to improve the customer and user experience
- You are a self-starter and are solution-oriented, and can operate at a high level with senior-level stakeholders
- You are a team-player first and foremost, and believe great things come from collaboration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree
Showing 1 - 4 of 1098 jobs
Senior Product Marketing ManagerCanvaSan Francisco, California, United StatesSan Francisco, California, United States
- Full Time
Senior Product Marketing ManagerCanvaSydney, New South Wales, AustraliaSydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Full Time
Sr. Email Marketing SpecialistZapierRemote - AmericasRemote - Americas
- Full Time
Proposal Writer – French FluencySamsaraMontreal, QuébecMontreal, Québec
- Full Time