As a leader in the Growth organization, you will lead a growth product team responsible for driving Dropbox growth in a pivotal time as the company expands beyond its $2B core sync & share business into faster growing digital organization and collaboration products.
You will be focused on crafting experiences for our end users by executing projects with engineers, designers, analysts and marketers in a fast-paced environment. The role requires a mix of analytical horsepower, relentless execution, and well-honed customer judgment. You will be responsible for delivering best in class experiences to create freemium motions and convert users into engaging and paying subscribers, driving both best in class user experiences and revenue.
- Drive a critical company-level growth product vision, strategy, and roadmap that delivers step function change in how businesses, creators, and consumers discover and engage with Dropbox.
- Build a strong and creative backlog of ideas focused on improving conversion and revenue.
- Lead and guide product direction for a cross-functional team of engineering, design, analytics, marketers, and platform partners.
- Be the voice of the customer and help provide context, empathy and rationale behind customer needs. Less “customer wants a feature”, more “they want to solve a problem that helps with ..”
- Engage and cultivate relationships with product partners to influence shared cross-team directions and manage risks or trade-offs. Communicate clearly and crisply with leadership stakeholders and drive alignment across multiple teams in scrappy ways.
- Make data-informed decisions. Know how you’re measuring success before starting any project. Obsess over your KPIs. Know when to commit more or less resources.
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage our team members to be their authentic selves at work.
- 4+ years of experience delivering highly successful and innovative software products. Additional engineering or technical experience a plus!
- You have led growth initiatives for a minimum of 3 years with a focus on self serve funnels and freemium motion.
- You have a growth mindset and really enjoy making product changes that improve conversion.
- Experienced in iterative product development culture a must. Ideally experienced in high-usage UI, back-end processing, reporting and analytics, and machine learning. Full stack software delivery experience a plus!
- Flawless product craft and technical acumen; expert in balancing user and business impact as well as short- and long-term impact.
- Shipped creative and highly successful self-serve products in B2B or consumer tech; involved in end-to-end product process from conceptualizing, building, shipping and scaling products on web, desktop, or mobile clients.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, while building extensible and scalable solutions. You can turn ambiguous problems and big ideas into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance.
- Deeply understand how your products work and how to measure short- and long-term success. You know every step of the user funnel. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests.
- Build a portfolio of experiments and multi-cycle strategy. You are as comfortable white boarding a completely new experience as you are optimizing an existing flow.
- Build consensus and listen well, but can also drive hard decisions. You push the pace. You take blame and pass the praise. People love working with you.
- Excels at communicating with team, partners, and executives with clarity, salience, and urgency. Maven at proactively managing upwards.
For candidates hired in Colorado, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $137,400 – $161,600 – $185,800.
This salary/OTE range represents the low, middle, and high end of the salary or OTE (Sales roles) range for this position, and is subject to change. To determine a Dropboxer’s starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- (US Only) Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, paid holidays, 11 Company-wide PTO days, Volunteer time off and more
- Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Travel benefit plans
- Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA (US Only), Fertility Benefits (US Only), Adoption and Surrogacy support and Lactation Support
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
Showing 1 - 4 of 448 jobs
Product Manager, IntegrationsJobviteRemote, United StatesRemote, United States
- Full Time
Product Manager, IntegrationsJobviteBoston, MA, United StatesBoston, MA, United States
- Full Time
Product Manager, IntegrationsJobviteEast Coast, East Coast, United StatesEast Coast, East Coast, United States
- Full Time
Group Product Manager, Confluence CreationAtlassianMountain View, United StatesMountain View, United States
- Full Time