As a mobile Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in monetizing a greater portion of our existing free user base, driving new ARR growth and improving retention across our portfolio of premium solutions. This includes expanding the paid products we offer on mobile, evaluating new opportunities for long-term growth, and giving our users more opportunities to discover, try, and convert onto the paid products that best meet their needs.
In this role, you will partner with a world class team of Product Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Product Analysts, and Marketers to understand the needs of Dropbox users on mobile platforms. You will have significant strategic impact and will be uniquely positioned and empowered to make an impact on our revenue and the value Dropbox can provide to all types of users.
- You will lead a range of Product and Growth initiatives and drive them to successful outcomes for our business and our customers, by identifying and evaluating new opportunities and then experimenting, building, launching, and optimizing them.
- You will own and be accountable for mobile revenue impact.
- Deeply understand the metrics and business drivers for new ARR, up-sell/cross-sell and retention for different customer segments at each stage of their journey and the levers that drive the funnel.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners — Research, Marketing, Customer Success, Pricing & Packaging, and Analytics — to understand and analyze relevant opportunities, industry trends, competition, and user needs, in order to develop hypotheses, and craft a roadmap.
- Be able to generate business impact at a massive scale through rapid iteration and hypothesis-driven experimentation. Collaborate with Engineering and Design to generate hypotheses, prototype, experiment, and ship new products and experiences, including preparing product specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects.
- Partner closely with teams across Dropbox to align development with cross-platform initiatives and growth.
- Work closely with our partnerships and legal team who manage our relationships with Apple and Google.
- Must have experience driving revenue at scale; mobile app experience ideal
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Business, Applied Math or Statistics, or relevant experience. MBA nice to have.
- Ideal candidate has at least 4+ years of PM experience
- Experience launching successful products and features on mobile, preferably across multiple platforms
- Impact driven and brings experience delivering measurable results for both users and the business
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment. Teammates love working with you.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyze and use quantitative and qualitative data to inform decisions
Showing 1 - 4 of 600 jobs
Senior Product Marketing Manager – Investor Services, UpmarketCartaSan Francisco, California, United StatesSan Francisco, California, United States
- Full Time
Senior Product Marketing Manager – Investor Services, UpmarketCartaNew York, New York, United StatesNew York, New York, United States
- Full Time
Product Marketing Manager, Marketing CloudMailchimpAtlantaAtlanta
- Full Time
Product Manager – (L2)TwilioDenver, Colorado, United StatesDenver, Colorado, United States
- Full Time