We are looking for a passionate, versatile Product Manager that can collaborate cross-functionally to ship delightful products that will set the standard for how businesses send, track, and control their most critical materials. You must have a track record of shipping user-focused products, conducting user research, working cross-functionally with engineering, support, marketing, customer success, and design.
In this role you will work directly with an engineering team to develop new, user-facing features and functionality. It will be your job to deeply understand our business and our users’ needs and advocate for solutions that advance both. You will gather feedback, set goals, help engineers make tradeoffs, and coordinate the launch of each new project. After launch, you’ll be responsible for developing meaningful metrics and tracking them over time to establish a program of continuous innovation and improvement.
- Build a powerful product that’s easy to learn, simple to use, and grows to meet its users’ complex needs.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users (both domestic and international) using all the means at your disposal, including direct interviews, focus groups, surveys, and operational and support data.
- Create a program of continuous improvement for the product including a prioritized roadmap of features and capabilities that engages our users and motivates our development teams.
- Realize big, impactful initiatives from start to finish, articulating a vision, gathering and scoping requirements, planning and coordinating development, and shipping iterative improvements.
- Launch highly visible, well documented features and improvements with pace and quality, collaborating with marketing, support, customer success, and sales.
- Define new product goals working closely with engineers, designers, senior leaders, and other PMs.
- 3 – 6 years of experience building and shipping user-facing products
- Comfort with using data to make technical product decisions
- Experience working across both technical and non-technical disciplines
- A keen eye for the end-to-end user experience – from how a user first discovers, learns and tries our product through to purchase, usage and support experiences.
- Passion for building teams and making your colleagues successful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Dropbox, we strive to be a great place for all Dropboxers to grow and be recognized for that growth. This job posting reflects broad requirements, and represents two potential levels of role. Through our assessment process, we will identify your level that ties to compensation based on your experience and technical expertise along with the scope of the role.
For candidates hired in Colorado, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $114,200 – $134,400 – $154,600 if you are assessed at the IC2 level. If you are instead assessed at the IC3 level, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $137,400 – $161,600 – $185,800.
This salary/OTE range represents the low, middle, and high end of the salary or OTE (Sales roles) range for this position, and is subject to change. To determine a Dropboxer’s starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- (US Only) Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, paid holidays, 11 Company-wide PTO days, Volunteer time off and more
- Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Travel benefit plans
- Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA (US Only), Fertility Benefits (US Only), Adoption and Surrogacy support and Lactation Support
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
Showing 1 - 4 of 444 jobs
CX Product Manager II (Gainsight)ZoomInfoAnywhereAnywhere
- Full Time
CX Product Manager II (Gainsight)ZoomInfoToronto, Ontario, CanadaToronto, Ontario, Canada
- Full Time
Principal Product Manager, Enterprise Encryption & BYOKAtlassianMountain View, United StatesMountain View, United States
- Full Time
Product Marketing Director – Application PerformanceCloudflareAustin or Remote USAustin or Remote US
- Full Time